KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » My Opinion On The Matrix

My Opinion On The Matrix
Started by: Trickster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

My Opinion On The Matrix

I think the matrx was a great film. One of the few bad bits is when the Merovingian gets the hobo off the street and makes him drive trains. Another one was that bit where Neo is running along that corridor, and Morpheous is just round the corner andthey knock into each other. I think it is too cheesy.

The bit where the Oracles is talking about cause and effect and then she says that Morpheous isn't really a man cos he's still a virgin, and he's like
"Don't go there girlfriend." And he clicks his fingers, and she's like
"Well screw you! I'm the feckin oracle!" and he''s like
"Whoah! Look at you sista!" and then they like eat some cookies. i didn't like it, I thought that the dialogue was too deep.

Then there's the scene where that little kid is bending spoons and Neo's like
"Yoink!" and he nicks it, but then the little kid takes out his legs and throws him out the window, and then turns all the other midgets in there with him into perfect clones, but then they go outside and the original and Neo have a DBZ type fight. Then Trinity kills the rest of them with a massive pole.

Yeah it's a kickass Quadrilogy.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 07:56 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

TOO DEEP stick out tongue stick out tongue LMAO

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 08:02 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azszhz
I Have No Name

laughing laughing
beer

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 08:05 PM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

blink Iam very lazy.. and its too large embarrasment
I havent read what u put smile!

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 09:03 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

WTF Trickster?! laughing out loud very deep, indeed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 11:35 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

WHOAeek!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 11:40 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

You damn dirty LOTR fans!

Who the hell holds a "Tig party" online!?!? How the hell did you get 53 pages in 36 hours! What a waste of space you people are.

"Yay! Truth or dare!" I mean, honestly. Don't you people have anything better to do?!?

But yeah, hats off to you! You're a dumbass, but a funny dumbass! laughing

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 12:21 AM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

hey that thread was highly enjoyable

and i may be a waste but im a very GRAND waste and proud of it big grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 09:20 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Yeah at least you didn't delete it like the celeb mods deleted my Orlando Bloom -Ugly as a Monkey thread!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 09:49 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

Lol. You guys are crazy! rock

But very, very, very annoying.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 11:38 PM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Ya, but in LOTR, there was that one part where Legolas and Aragorn have gay sex together, and that girl sees and is like "Oh Hell No"!!!eek!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 01:18 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

yeah she said oh hell no then gimli popped up and was like oh hell yes big grin

then frodo was raped by boromir but boromirs ex (the uruk hai) came and saw then shot him big grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 04:48 PM
Agent_Diva
Smith's Accomplice

LMAO laughing out loud

READ MY FAN FIC!!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 02:20 PM
Agent_Diva is currently offline Click here to Send Agent_Diva a Private Message Find more posts by Agent_Diva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

but hey...shut hapens

dont cheat on an orc

lesson of the day

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 06:35 PM
Real
I have more tech than you

get a freakin life, why do u come here now? too bored talkin bout some like 40 year old books? is elvish too hard for y'all to learn? at least our movies are in english...
n theres no freakin elves in our movies either.
or midget men w/big ass feet.
or orcs...
um...or dwarves.
i think the lord of the rings was cheesy...we all KNEW the ring was gonna get eaten by gollum, and then Sam n Frodo were gettin married.
oh yeah, n that bilbo guy? he needs to stop goin for the elf women, cuz hes plain ugly.
n wut about that gandalf character? why the hell does a powerful wizard as himself carry a FREAKIN STICK through the movies?
jus my opinion of LOTR of course...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:02 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

quote:
Originally posted by realworlddreams
get a freakin life, why do u come here now? too bored talkin bout some like 40 year old books? is elvish too hard for y'all to learn? at least our movies are in english...
n theres no freakin elves in our movies either.
or midget men w/big ass feet.
or orcs...
um...or dwarves.
i think the lord of the rings was cheesy...we all KNEW the ring was gonna get eaten by gollum, and then Sam n Frodo were gettin married.
oh yeah, n that bilbo guy? he needs to stop goin for the elf women, cuz hes plain ugly.
n wut about that gandalf character? why the hell does a powerful wizard as himself carry a FREAKIN STICK through the movies?
jus my opinion of LOTR of course...

whoah there mr. i canttakeajoke

now seriously everyone here seemed to realise this was a joke and took it in good humour...aliasneo and myself had a very nice sig convo too big grin ice took the joke and started one of his own...also in good humour.....this thread and seeing the reaction to it has made me realise your all cool people

well nearly all i mean come on for one theing the books are over 40 years old...elvish is not too hard to learn actually

bilbo going for an elf...ern no bilbo was hardly in the story. and sorry but as much as you like to imagine it..sam and frodo werent gay....(What ya gonna do for night-time activities now eh?!? :madsmile

erm the stick was a staff...you know to help him DO magic...if neo is so all powerful why does he need a poll in reloaded to beat smiths

also you DO have an elf...hugo weaving....elrond big grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 07:04 PM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

im sorry, but we all hate Matrix haters. i think u must have come off like a Matrix Hater

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:27 AM
Real

maybe u jus only take ur jokes as funny sauron...my opinion doesnt make u too happy cuz its knockin ur movie huh? maybe u should take a joke.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:34 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

LOL, this is funnylaughing

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:37 AM
Real

if u can bash my movie n laugh at it, then u'd be hypocrytical if i cant make fun or urs.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:47 AM