KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Animatrix 2 ?!

Animatrix 2 ?!
Started by: mook

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mook

Animatrix 2 ?!

People are mentioning 'Animatrix 2'?

is this just wishful thinking or has anything been suggested/confirmed by w.bros?

what would it show, as im guessing it would have to be set after Revolutions? my ideas are;

1. the aftermath in Zion

2.something involving Seti/Oracle/Architect - an extension of the final talk scene in Revolutions.

3.something set in 01- maybe what happens to Neo?

4.people who want to be freed from the matrix being freed.

5.the start of the civil war- leading into matrixembarrasmentnline

any other ideas?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:25 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

well for me, its just wishful thinking, but also practical thinkingsmile

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 07:11 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

i think the animatrix 1 series laid the ground for the sequels of the main movies.and it also gave us the bckground which was so needed....so animatrix 2 if created will give us the info. on the future i.e what happens after the peace.....

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:42 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

or maybe it would be about godzilla taking on the machines. I mean after three movies no one mentioned anything about godzilla. I bet godzilla could put a dent in the machine city. Also how come none of the hackers of the matrix thought about making a program to introduce godzilla into the matrix, im tellin you im sure the agents would have a damn hard time taking on NEO and godzilla. So yeah there you go, you have your plot for animatrix2

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 05:44 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

lol thats funny as hell.

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 11:01 AM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

It would be cool if they made one to explain exactly how the Oracle's shell got deleted, and the whole process of getting a new one. Because some of us got sick of ETM after the second level of terrible gameplay.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:59 PM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I saw rumors on Comingsoon.net... big grinsmilebig grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 11:14 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thomas Anderson

I'd like them to do one. It's all over now and I wish it wasn't. Although the Animatrix wasn't my favourite part of the stuff so far, but I guess I'd settle for another one...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:45 PM
Thomas Anderson is currently offline Click here to Send Thomas Anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Anderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by jetzhere101
i think the animatrix 1 series laid the ground for the sequels of the main movies.and it also gave us the bckground which was so needed....so animatrix 2 if created will give us the info. on the future i.e what happens after the peace.....

yeah id agree with that;

1. the aftermath in Zion
2.something involving Seti/Oracle/Architect - an extension of the final talk scene in Revolutions.
3.something set in 01- maybe what happens to Neo?
4.people who want to be freed from the matrix being freed.
5.the start of the civil war- leading into matrix online

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 05:53 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

animatrix 2 would be cool.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:44 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

There could - conceivably be a story on exactly what happened to Tank. It would be an obvious one.

http://www.countingdown.com/movies/...item_id=3264772

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:54 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

eek! YES OMEGA! THAT'S THE ONE!!! eek!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:42 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

Omega>there could - conceivably be a story on exactly what happened to Tank. It would be an obvious one.

yeah thats a good point.

they could show what happened between the end of M1 and the start of M2 including what happened to Tank.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 07:02 PM
Shade
Born From Smith...

ohhhh!

lives of the programs, now that there is no need for them...More pleasing, an Agent

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 07:59 AM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

quote:
Originally posted by mook
Omega>there could - conceivably be a story on exactly what happened to Tank. It would be an obvious one.

yeah thats a good point.

they could show what happened between the end of M1 and the start of M2 including what happened to Tank.

that way the animatrix could become a trilogy aswell cool

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:25 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

i think if they did Animatrix 2, people would forgive the Wachowski Bros

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 01:05 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxphreakxx
Phreaky Boy

I like the idea of tanks story
but what about the story of morpheus and niobe?

Thats why they call me Stallion wink

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 06:25 AM
xxphreakxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxphreakxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxphreakxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by xxphreakxx
I like the idea of tanks story
but what about the story of morpheus and niobe?

yeah they could show the aftermath in Zion and what happens with M+N

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 12:51 PM
Shade
Born From Smith...

They had a little Morpheus thing, they showed him as a kid in the Real World in the Comic book

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 01:33 AM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

They have how Tank died. And all the things that happened in the 6 months between M1 and M2. They should have the point of view from an agent making him look like a good guy too. And the Twins Story wat happens to them. And a CGI mini-movie like Final Flight of Osiris about the reconstruction of Zion or sumthing with a cameo of Troy and Dujour/or somthing with heaps of fight scenes.

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 05:18 AM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote