KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Missed Agents in Revolutions?

Did you miss Agents in "The Matrix: Revolutions" ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 15 68.18%
No 7 31.82%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Missed Agents in Revolutions?
Started by: The Alpha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Alpha
anomaly

Sleep Missed Agents in Revolutions?

I did. Did You?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 01:06 PM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

There really should be a maybe or an inbetween option, i was too caught up in the movie to notice actually.

I would take the middle option, but since there isn't one and since i didn't even notice, i'm gonna take no.

Smith made up for them anyway.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:27 PM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thomas Anderson

I'm gonna have to go for no. Same reasons as Mordecai really. I hardly noticed. Maybe that's why people didn't seem to like it - that it seemed different somehow? I loved it anyway, but now that I think about it, maybe it would've been better... I suppose the trainman was sort of one...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:39 PM
Thomas Anderson is currently offline Click here to Send Thomas Anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Anderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6.0

Can't say I missed those useless Agents that fight worst than the previous versions and are of almost no threat. I did notice them gone. But what would they have done? Have every Agent fight against a Smith clone in a Burly Brawl fashion. All so Smith could say F*** it and copy himself onto all of them.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 03:44 PM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

kill Tri...oh yeah

dusnt matter

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 04:05 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thomas Anderson

"Everyone who has stood their ground against them has lost." Morpheus

In Reloaded, he fought one of the upgraded ones and lived to tell the tale. Weird.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 05:36 PM
Thomas Anderson is currently offline Click here to Send Thomas Anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Anderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by Thomas Anderson

In Reloaded, he fought one of the upgraded ones and lived to tell the tale. Weird.

The only reason Morpheus survived is because Neo came in and rescued him. Without Neo's help he would have died in the crash/explosion when the two trucks hit each other.

The same goes for Trinity- she stood up to an Agent and ended up shot and falling out of a building. the only reason she survived is that Neo came in and then took the bullet out.

therefore its not weird- they needed the One to help them because they lost.

As for the missing the Agents, i didnt really notice. plus the film isnt set within the matrix much. And all the smiths make up for it.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 05:51 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieKiller
The Devil Himself

Well I have to say that, YES, I did miss the Agents. I don't know... when I saw Revolutions and saw Smith copying with the Oracle and his Protector (whatever the name is), I thought that the Agents were going to fight the Smith clones, and even though they are no match for Smith now, they were going to have a big battle. cool

Too bad it didn't happened that way. The movie was great even though the Agents were not present anyway. big grin

cool "Todo lo que tiene un principio tiene un final. Veo venir el final. Veo a la oscuridad esparciéndose. Veo muerte. Y tu eres lo único que se interpone en su camino. Si no lo puedes detener esta noche me temo que el mañana nunca llegará." *--La Oráculo, "Matrix Revoluciones"* cool

smokin' "El futuro aún no ha sido escrito. El único futuro que existe es el que nosotros creamos" *--John Connor, "Terminator 3: La Rebelión de las Máquinas"* smokin'

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 09:22 PM
MovieKiller is currently offline Click here to Send MovieKiller a Private Message Find more posts by MovieKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

i didnt really miss the agents bcoz smith balanced it out very well.....smiths role was very well played by hugo weaving and he was all over the screen so i didnt even notice the abscence of agents.......

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 02:45 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I certainly missed them. And fought worse? Yeah right... that is a comment that shows no deep observation.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 01:21 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

lol

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:28 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

not really. smith made up for them. never really mattered to me. all they did in M1 were to be smith's lackey. in M2 smith's beeyotches.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 01:19 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

Smith was not an agent in "Reloaded" and "Revolutions". You can clearly see some fluctuations in the mathematical equations working for him in the "Matrix" in both movies like Neo. smile

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 03:38 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Yeah I missed them, and I missed Neo kicking butt like he did in Reloaded sad he got his ass handed to him again by Smith--SMDH

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 03:55 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

sad

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 04:48 PM
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

I'm starting to wonder if Morpheus isn't also the one too, an inconsistency or paradox, you tell me. "Everyone who has stood their ground and fought an agent had died". All except Morpheus, in Matrix & Reloaded.

His role in the trilogy reminds me alot of the Archangel Michael, and in some Christian circles their is belief that Michael and Christ are infact one and the same. Michael - he who is as God. Think about it.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 06:11 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by Numo
I'm starting to wonder if Morpheus isn't also the one too, an inconsistency or paradox, you tell me. "Everyone who has stood their ground and fought an agent had died". All except Morpheus, in Matrix & Reloaded.

His role in the trilogy reminds me alot of the Archangel Michael, and in some Christian circles their is belief that Michael and Christ are infact one and the same. Michael - he who is as God. Think about it.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Thomas Anderson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only reason Morpheus survived is because Neo (the one) came in and rescued him. Without Neo's help he would have died in the crash/explosion when the two trucks hit each other.

The same goes for Trinity- she stood up to an Agent and ended up shot and falling out of a building. the only reason she survived is that Neo (the one) came in and then took the bullet out.

therefore its not weird- they needed the One to help them because they lost.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 08:16 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

Technically the Agents were in Revolutions but Smith being the greedy program he is did his whole overwrite thing on them, therefore they are in it but as one of the trillions of Smiths
and no i didn't miss them, they sucked in Reloaded, should have kicked more ass than they did, after all they were upgrades, and if Morpheus can't survive against an origional-M1- (like he said in M1) then what chance did he have in Reloaded

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:01 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6.0

Thank you. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 05:33 AM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

So you voted for a "Yes"?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 07:43 AM