KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Fun thing to do in Enter the Matrix for all consoles and PC!

Fun thing to do in Enter the Matrix for all consoles and PC!
Started by: neo2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
neo2

Cool Fun thing to do in Enter the Matrix for all consoles and PC!

Here is a fun thing i learned to do....so all of u guys who have etm, listen. put in the these following cheat codes before doing anything: infin. health, infin. focus, infin. ammo(ur choice), and (a must) enemies cant see you....okay, now if uve gotten this far or if uve beaten the game, go on ghosts file and then to the on foot section of the chinatown level. When u start, ur on top of a truck......jump off and run to the left, u will appear in an alley, now run straight out of that and ull appear at a fork in the road......go to the left.....run to the dead end of the road, turn right and ull appear in a place which has stairs, run down them and follow that little underground passage until u appear in front of the police station.....take out those policemen first. run to the car and take the weapons. then sparks will tell you that agent smiths are closing in on you.....turn around and ull see the smiths climbing over walls towards u and on the other side of the building theyll come from around the corner. ull first be confronted by six of them......BUT, go to the stairs, and keep walking from the stairs to the light post and more will come(example: 6 walk back/forths, six agent smiths) keep doing this and ull get as many smiths as u want....i got 78 of them.....now....u can create ur own BURLY BRAWL and whoop the crap out of agent smith......s.
just something fun i learned

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 03:53 AM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

by the way if u dont know the cheat codes they are as follows:
Infin. Health-7f4df451
Infin. Focus-69e5d9e4
Infin. Ammo-1ddf2556
Enemies Cannot See You-fffffff1

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 03:55 AM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Sweet! gonna try it with Ghost...thanks for the codes too! big grin

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 04:07 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

when u guys do it, tell me wat u think.....i think it is really funny and at the same time....cool! i have the pc version (along with xbox) and they both work.....except, when im doing the pc version i make myself look like neo and create a REAL burly brawl

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 01:45 AM
neo2

has anybody done it yet?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 09:26 PM
neo2

HAS ANYONE DONE IT YET? HOW MANY SMITHS DID U PEOPLE GET??

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 10:31 PM
neo2

oh yeah....if ur using a console version.......ur game might freeze....cuz it could be reading too much data......cuz there can be a butt load of smiths

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 10:32 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

cool thx for the tip, ill try it right away....smile

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 06:32 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

that sounds sweet i would try it but i rented it and beat it i didn't buy it

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 06:54 PM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

so The Anomaly, u try it yet?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 12:12 AM
TheDirector

did anyone ever try this?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 08:10 PM
TheDirector is currently offline Click here to Send TheDirector a Private Message Find more posts by TheDirector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I will.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 08:50 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

lol

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 01:36 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote