KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Favorite character and why!

Favorite character and why!
Started by: 4pocalyps3x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
4pocalyps3x
... M u l t i M i x ...

Laugh Favorite character and why!

Happy Dance Do any of you have favorite characters or favorite parts in any of the 3 Matrix movies? wink

(please log in to view the image)Neo kicks ass!!!(please log in to view the image)

Attachment: matrix2.gif
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Darkness. A pain we must all grow to love, or loathe. There are those who accept sorrows’ hand, and those who drown in their isolated silence. Sweet poison may take the lives of those who bleed, yet even those with wings of honor will feel its hateful sting. Our days are as we choose them. Darkened souls could wilt, grey hearts could cry tears of ash, but the brilliant glare of freedom can save only those who would label dreams as a constant truth.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:09 AM
4pocalyps3x is currently offline Click here to Send 4pocalyps3x a Private Message Find more posts by 4pocalyps3x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Fav. Character
1. Neo
2. Neo
3. Neo

Fav. Part
1. Neo vs. Smith in Subway
2. Neo vs. Smith (Burley Brawl)
3. Neo exploding all the bombs in the real world!!!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:09 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Agent. Jackson kicked some ass!(he fights morpheus on the semi)
and the Agent bullet dodges in one and two.
part 3? when Smith freaks out about cookies that was classic

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 06:43 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

fav char: i wud have to go with smith all the way
his dialogues in the whole series were the ones with most impact and also hugo weaving has done a remarkable job playing smith.....

fav parts:smiths meeting with the oracle in revolutions and also the speech in reloaded given by smith to neo in the beginning of the burly brawl/////////

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 10:41 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

Well, obviously my favourite is Seraph. I dunno why but he's just heaps mad. Jet Li was gonna be Seraph but he demanded 15 Million or sumthing like dat. Damn. But anyway Seraph rocks, because he is azn.
Happy Dance

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 10:46 AM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

I like smiddy!

hes just cool... hes teeth are like soooo big I like man with big teeth love

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 11:18 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

lol

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 12:20 PM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Agent Smith because of his fantastic line: MR ANDERSON

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 12:45 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent_Diva
Smith's Accomplice

quote:
Originally posted by jetzhere101
fav char: i wud have to go with smith all the way
his dialogues in the whole series were the ones with most impact and also hugo weaving has done a remarkable job playing smith.....

My sentiments exactly.

He has some of the best lines in the trilogy, he is a really outstanding character. Plus Hugo did an excellent job playing him.

cool

READ MY FAN FIC!!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:41 PM
Agent_Diva is currently offline Click here to Send Agent_Diva a Private Message Find more posts by Agent_Diva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

my fav character for 'coolness" would be Neo, as for Entertainment value Smith...he's freakin funny....and he kicks ass

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:23 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

morpheus is pretty cool tho and has some good scenes

vs smith in bathroom - M1
freeway - M2

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:26 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i like Neo.....um i also like Neo and did i mention that i like Neo

Smiddy is kewl too

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 05:05 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

i like smith adn i also like smith and smith did i mention smith...man after all this cloning i just see smith everywhere.....hey whats that in the monitor hey guess what i myself have turned in2 smith.........

hahaha ha ha :d

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 07:59 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

They all rocked, except for The Kid, he was just retarded, Neo's fanboy.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:02 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

ha ha ha .. ha ...... ha........ha............ha..........yeah ok then.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:04 AM
Mordecai
I am the way.

doctor

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:06 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

eek!rolling on floor laughinglaughing

sickdoctor

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:14 AM
super pr*xy

yeah... probably the reason he killed himself in the first place was the fact that his name is michael popper... he probabaly got beat up everyday...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 10:09 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Mordecai
They all rocked, except for The Kid, he was just retarded, Neo's fanboy.

but im Neo's fangirl sad does that make me retarded?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 05:00 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

No the kid was retarded as well as a fanboy, he had a 2 for 1 thing happenin there.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 05:12 PM