KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » other endings to revolutions

other endings to revolutions
Started by: neo2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
neo2

other endings to revolutions

other endings could've been done that wouldve made sense.....heres one: at the end whe smith is about to copy himself over neo, it cuts to a blank screen, and shows the long shot of thomas anderson at his computer, asleep....nothing happens with his computer, the door is knocked on and that guy gets his thingy and leaves....the next day at work....thomas anderson sits at his computer and no phone arrives to him, instead he's reading the paper that two computer hackers...morpheus and trinity, were arrested by FBI Agent Smith.....kind of a wizard of oz ending....which wouldve made it that basically all of the matrix, matrix reloaded and matrix revolutions wouldve been some weird dream......couldve happened, but i wou;dve been sooo pissed off at the wachowski brothers

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 08:18 PM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
odin
Senior Fancy-Pants

Miffed

I thought the ending it had was perfect. The whole trilogy talked about how first we created this artifical life, then saught to destroy it. And of course that life would fight untill the end to ensure there own existance.

With that in mind, I think the machines retaliation was perfectly justified.... (the first war)

In the last movie everyone was expecting the people to be freed and the machines to all be destroyed.

It seems fitting that they would actually and create a peacefull coexistance... than once again, attempt to annihilate them.

"Video games don't effect children...If Pac-Man effected us as children we'd all we running around dark rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music."

.... sounds like a rave ;o)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 11:59 AM
odin is currently offline Click here to Send odin a Private Message Find more posts by odin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

thats a good way of looking at it...BUT i was just saying if there was a different ending.......I totally loved the movie's ending by the way! i had to see it two times to understand it...mostly because i was too mesmorized the first time cuz of the SUPER BRAWL!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 09:44 PM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote