KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » So what Did u think of MxO on the revolutions DVD?

So what Did u think of MxO on the revolutions DVD?
Started by: ((The_Anomaly))

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

So what Did u think of MxO on the revolutions DVD?

I got revolutions yesterday and i watched the extras (after watching the movie twice and the super brawl like 6 times....lol) anyways the matrix online looked ok....i realised that its not done yet and all but I thought that the fighting looked good but a little choppy and stiff, as well it was too fast they need to slow it down a little...another thing that botherd me was the agents...it seemed that they were fighting as the "rebels" do...it diddent look like the "agent style" that i love..i hope that they fix that...as for the actual "mega city" it looked awsome...even in the early versions....as well i hope that they have alot of clothing options because the ones that i saw i diddent like...i like the more "neo" style simple cloths like a black coat (or merovingians cloths) i hope that they have stuff like that because the ones thaty i saw were really well..shiny and leather...and i dont like that.....so what did u guys think?

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:03 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i think it looks really good raver

im getting excited now lol

yeah i hope they have lots of kewl clothing options too because i kinda have an idea of what i want shifty

but yeah seriously i cant wait!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:06 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

indeed yes

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:07 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

infact i am so excited i might actually dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:09 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

as im i....lol Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance beer rock bunny Happy Dance beer
da da da lal la la la la....laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:11 PM
Korri

no expression you took it too far

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:14 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

possibly...... roll eyes (sarcastic) it would appear that we are both on the fourms at the same time...kinda like a big MSN conversation....lol

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:15 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

As for the clothes, they say you start off in regular clothes, and as you progress, you gain the ability to upgrade your clothes, among other things. Eventually, you will look like Neo, if you want to.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:17 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

i dont want to look like neo, just have similar clothing.....i dont want his preist suit or anything.....

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:18 PM
Korri

eek!

((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

lol

Korri

no expression dont laugh at me

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:19 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:21 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i said if you want to...you don't HAVE to look like Neo...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:23 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

and why wouldnt you want to mad

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:24 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

yes yes i know......i actually like Merv's cloths in revolutions and neo's "mobile ave." cloths, thats the kinda thing that im talking about....

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:24 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

i wouldent want to because that defeats the purpose of the whole thing. the purpose is not to be neo....its to be you!!!! in the matrix

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:25 PM
Korri

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: your a right trout...do u now that??mad

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:25 PM
Korri

aww it doesnt cover up smilies sad

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:26 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

i dont know what ur talking about?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:29 PM