KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What happened after Revolutions?

What happened after Revolutions?
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

What happened after Revolutions?

What do you think happens after Revolutions? when the Architect says how long do you thing this peace will last. Is that indicating there will be another Smith or war?

p.s please dont say "I GUESS THATS WHAT TMO IS FOR!!!"

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 08:29 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

I guess that's what TMO is for.

No, seriously...Nothing. The Machines will keep the truce by releasing eveyone that has doubt about the Matrix being real until there are no people left in the Matrix. There will never be another Neo because there will be no doubt and there will never be another Agent because there will be no rebels. End of story.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 11:42 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Well....good question.....thats why the ending was left as it is.....unfortunately its ignorant and stupid to speculate at this point, wait till MxO (matrix Online) and wee will soon see.....

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 12:30 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

there's one thing about history, it tends to repeat its self. world war 1 then world war 2, gulf war 1 then gulf war 2. i believe that the peace between humans and machines would not last forever. and not everybody will be aware of the matrix so there will always be somebody plugged in. i also believe that the machines kept the anomaly code intact so they can reinsert it in the matrix for whatever contingency they decided on. and i also belive that machines and humans alike will develop, sonner or later, weapons that will spark another war. for whatever reason, there will be another war... the only question is when...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 01:42 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

The machines can't lie...They don't have the ability to. Besides, machines never wanted this and, it is ironic that they enslaved the people of the future...Anyway, the only way that there will ever be another war is if the humans decide that they want to control the machines again...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 01:53 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

and that is exactly whats gonna happen... we just have the knack for f*ckig sh!t up.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 04:21 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batchoy

If you believe that Neo is The One/the Savior/a representation of Jesus Christ, then he will definitely return, but only when the people need him most (from the Bible). Hence, the anomaly. But this is where I don't agree with the storyline. I believe The W-brothers made a bold (bad?) move when they showed Neo's dead body glowing like a cross and left the ending for the moviegoers’ interpretation and conclusion.
Throughout the entire trilogy I was believing that Neo was The One: the only person who could save the human race from bondage. But what I got was a confused person who only found out who he really was at the end. He saved people from the machines, but that was in Zion, the people that were already free from the bondage of the machine controlled and, literally, human powered Matrix. From what I heard about Jesus Christ, he was sure what his purpose was and was preaching to everyone to "free their minds" to God. Neo was still trying to free his own mind during 2 and 9/10 of the trilogy. JC was betrayed by his people and tortured beyond human comprehension, yet he never wavered in his beliefs. I must say that Neo was beat up during the final fight, but at least he had a chance to fight back. JC never had that chance and it was the very people he was trying to free that killed him. JC showed the human race the meaning of sacrifice. When Neo sacrificed himself, only the people in Zion, and some of the programs in the Matrix knew of his sacrifice. The most important people who should have known about Neo's sacrifice were sleeping in their own virtual world not knowing, and very likely will probably never know, what Neo did, unless they were free, but only the people who know about the Matrix could be free.
I just can't relate Neo as being The One. Maybe the next incarnation of the anomaly could be The One or the following incarnation, but then the movie/trilogy should have been about them or The "final" One.
I am still a fan of The Matrix, but one that is very much unsatisfied.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 03:44 PM
Batchoy is currently offline Click here to Send Batchoy a Private Message Find more posts by Batchoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxphreakxx
Phreaky Boy

Mx0 is intended to be the aftermath of revolutions.. so fans can carry the story on without the bros help

Thats why they call me Stallion wink

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 11:40 AM
xxphreakxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxphreakxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxphreakxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote