KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » MTVMA Award: Best Fight

Best Fight Scene?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Queen Latifah vs. Missy Pyle "Bringing down the House" 0 0%
Uma Thurman vs. Chiaki Kuriyama "Kill Bill 1" 5 22.73%
Keanu Reeves vs. Hugo Weaving "The Matrix: Reloaded" 15 68.18%
The Rock vs. Kontiki Rebels "The Rundown" 1 4.55%
Hugh Jackman vs. Kelly Hu "X2" 1 4.55%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MTVMA Award: Best Fight
Started by: GangusGrievous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

MTVMA Award: Best Fight

Here they come. The nominees are above. Who's ur pick?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 12:32 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

A tie between "Kill Bill" and "Bringing Down the House". IMO they should have chosen the Crazy 88's fight instead of the one with GoGo.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 01:46 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Kill Bill easy.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 01:55 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Neo rules. That scene rocked.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 02:01 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

lol, Bringing down the house. thats funnylaughing out loud

The Burley Brawl all the wayrock

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 02:07 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/fc?d=t...cat=film_awards

Pirates Of Carribean nominated most for best Movie...NOOOOOOOOO....Killlllllllll Billllllllllll?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 02:39 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Kill Bill should blow Pirates out of the Water, but they werent friggin nominatedmad

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 02:59 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

oh...i can't decide...the Burly Brawl was awesome, but it won't win, b/c so many said the graphics were horrible...so i would say, i want Reloaded to win, but i think that X2 will win.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:04 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

^traitor. Grrrrr. The fight scene was truely one of the best scenes of the movie. Seeing hundreds of Smiths get their @ss kicked by Neo is great.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 07:43 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

The CG was hideous...It's so easy to tell when Neo is real and when he is computer generated.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 08:57 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

It should definatly be reloaded. While the CG was kinda bad I can still appreciate the fighting moves and style. Reloaded should win but it is probably not. But we can always hope.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 09:07 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

hmm..kinda hard. kill bill was pretty good

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 06:41 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

I guess I'd want Kill Bill to win, followed by Bringing Down the House. Like xeous said, the Burly Brawl looks fake for like half of it, and it gets somewhat repetitive after a while. Even though I think that the GoGo fight wasn't the best fight of the movie, Kill Bill should still win.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 09:55 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

X-2

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 11:59 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

KB v.1... just becuase gogo's hot love

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 12:12 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote