KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Revolutions vs. The Matrix Online

Revolutions vs. The Matrix Online
Started by: slinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slinger
Scifigunslinger

Revolutions vs. The Matrix Online

After I went to see Revolutions last year, I figured agents were destroyed because of the peace between the humans and machines. All of the humas that want to leave will. But, in The Matrix Online, I see a bunch of agents. Am I wrong about the agents being destroyed or did the Wachowskis screw up their series just to sell a video-game?

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:20 PM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

No, you're wrong smile

Old Post May 28th, 2004 08:30 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeedy!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 28th, 2004 09:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

blink

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post May 29th, 2004 01:09 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Indeedy!

you crack me up stick out tongue

Old Post May 29th, 2004 12:57 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6.0

Smile Revolutions vs. The Matrix Online

Slinger, the agents are needed to police the humans still plugged in. They also prevent disruptions in the maintaining the Matrix. Watch the footage about the game from the Revo's DVD extras. There are three groups.

1st Group works for the Machines and maintains peace in the Matrix.(Wouldn't it be cool to team up with an Agent or get orders directly from Deus Ex Machina?)

2nd Group works for the Exiles to create chaos and bring the war back full time. ( A shame there's probably a safegaurd for the game. I get such nice thoughts about joining this group, gaining an audience with Mero and then betray him by killing him. "One bullet was all I needed.")

3nd Group doesn't work for either of the others and just smashs the Matrix in an effort to unplug people still jacked in.

2/3 of the groups require the Agents to keep the peace. That is why the Agents are still around. Plus, there's no One to corrupt the Agents' program like what happen with Neo and Smith. That's the answer to why the Agents are still around.

Well, I thought I'd just clear that up before I completely loose my internet connection. Have fun ya all! I will return....

Someday.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 06:18 PM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

*has a spas attack*

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 29th, 2004 06:36 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDirector

judging by the game footage....not only are they back, but they are more agile and fighting like freed minds......hmmm

Old Post May 31st, 2004 04:01 PM
TheDirector is currently offline Click here to Send TheDirector a Private Message Find more posts by TheDirector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote