KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix revolution questions...

Matrix revolution questions...
Started by: imcool34

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
imcool34

Matrix revolution questions...

i dont really get how the architecht said that neo would be the 6th one to fail and everyone would die again... how was he different and that he proved everything the architecht said wrong....? and the oracle.. whats up with her, why did she age all of a sudden? oh and did she even help neo at all? and why could neo see with his eyes closed in the real world and stop the sentinels? and at the way end of the movie what was that all about? it seemed like the architect was mad that neo won...PPLLLEEAASSSSEEE clarify this for me, for i loove the matrix!

ne other important info would be appreciated too smile

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 03:18 AM
imcool34 is currently offline Click here to Send imcool34 a Private Message Find more posts by imcool34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

remember what the oracle said refering to the architect "we may not be able to see past our own choices, but that man can't see past any choices". The Architect was wrong concerning Neo's choice because the Architect does not understand the way a human mind works. He is pure machine, understanding only what his programmed mind can logically deduce. Neo made a choice based on emotion, mainly love, and this defied all 'logic', thus proving the architect wrong in his assumption. As for her aging all of a sudden...are you refering to the new actress playing her? if not, explain more clearly. She helped Neo understand himself better, which helped him win. So yes, she did help him. Neo could not see with his eyes closed, he could sense the machine information coming through his connection to the Source. this allowed him a supernatural 'second-sight' kinda like sonar. The architect was not mad Neo won, but rather that the Oracle, a program, defied logic and helped the humans to overcome their oppressors, against all odds and logic.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 07:48 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imcool34

wow that actually helped alot! thanks! just one little thing...about the Neo acting like a sonar...he was in the real world, so how could he possibly do things like that...i know in parts he was still partially in the matrix but not the end. I just think its a lil wierd that the architect, who created the matrix could get everything all wrong. sry for all the questions.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 12:43 PM
imcool34 is currently offline Click here to Send imcool34 a Private Message Find more posts by imcool34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

no problem about the questions...

Neo's mind is wired in such a way as to allow him to connect with the Source. it is pre-programmed, if you will, to understand the transmission. Plus, i am assuming that all the metal-to-synapse connections in his body, including the big hole in his head, would be the acting transceiver for the transmissions.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 04:53 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

dude you realize you try to explain everything down its most logical denominator. Your like a fugging machine!! Don't you think or even consider that in movies especially sci fi ones, that some things go beyond all matters of logic and explanation. Neo had become the one in the real world, and had a connection with the machines. Does it matter if the metal in his body and the hole in the back of the head was a transiciever or whatever!! I mean just accept some things and dont try to explain them away all the time...

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 02:24 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

quote:
Originally posted by Vim
dude you realize you try to explain everything down its most logical denominator. Your like a fugging machine!! Don't you think or even consider that in movies especially sci fi ones, that some things go beyond all matters of logic and explanation. Neo had become the one in the real world, and had a connection with the machines. Does it matter if the metal in his body and the hole in the back of the head was a transiciever or whatever!! I mean just accept some things and dont try to explain them away all the time...

ERROR!!! ERROR!!! DOES NOT COMPUTE!!! ERROR!!! ERROR!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 11:01 PM
Korri

lmao, there he goes again, crackin me up!! stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:31 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote