KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » This Time ... I Won't Be Back ...

This Time ... I Won't Be Back ...
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Warning This Time ... I Won't Be Back ...

Hmmm … just over 1900 posts. I guess that this is as good a time as any to get this over with …

As much as it pains me to say this, I’m sorry to tell you all that, once I’ve reached my personal "milestone" of 2000 posts, I’ll be leaving the KMC. And I won’t be coming back …

This certainly hasn’t been an easy decision for me to make, and it’s one that I’ve wrestled with for the last few days. But I’ve come to the conclusion that this is the only way forward. Please allow me to explain …

I signed up to the KMC almost a year ago for the flimsiest of reasons {I was looking for spoiler photos for "The Matrix Revolutions"!}; but once I’d looked around a bit, I realised that this was actually a pretty cool place to hang out and chat with others, and so I thought I’d stick around for a bit. And now here I am, and nearly a year has passed …

That’s the problem with the KMC – it’s just too damn addictive! Over the past two months, I’ve made a whopping 800 posts here; it was when I discovered this startling fact a couple of days ago that I realised that this place is simply eating up too much of my time. And I just don’t trust myself to go back to being the "casual" poster that I was in the beginning …

It’s a shame, really; once I realised that I’d be sticking around, I envisaged great things of my time here, like beating yerssot’s monumental post count, as well as twisted delusions of modhood! But even though I didn’t actually achieve any of those things, I’ve had such a fun time here that none of it really matters …

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 01:06 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Before I go, I just wanna give a heads up to all the cool and knowledgeable people that I’ve met here in the now sadly neglected Matrix forum {bigups to Korri, JKozzy, and The Omega}, and I wanna apologise to anyone that I ever annoyed with my staunch anti-sequel views!

I realise that I haven’t come here much over the past few months {to my great regret} – but I still like this forum, and would like to know that it will continue well into the future. So I’m urging you all – don’t let it disappear into obscurity!

Adios muchachos,

The Great Governator,

Ahnold

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 01:07 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah I get what your saying,this place really can be addictive.you come here to post and you get so cauhgt up talking with your friends in pm messages,that you never end up posting.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 03:12 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Ill miss ya raver

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 05:29 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*crying* i'll...miss ya...dude...keep it real, man...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 07:17 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

and you wouldnt miss me? sad

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 07:19 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
and you wouldnt miss me? sad

are you leaving? are you ever gonna leave?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 07:26 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

do you want me to? erm

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 07:29 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
do you want me to? erm

why in the world would i want you to leave? you are the life of the Matrix forum...and the OTF, for that matter...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 07:56 PM
Peach
mordrem

Damnit, another Matrix nut is leaving...well, we'll miss you!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 08:10 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Aw shucks. Thank you all for your kind words - heh, I suppose that that ain't making things any easier for me big grin ! Who knows? Perhaps one day, I’ll decide that I can go back to merely posting the occasional remark; and if that happens, I’ll be sure to come back. But ... the realist in me tends to doubt it ...

Thanks to everyone for making my time here such a blast – I’ll miss you all! It was good, people, but as the man says ... nothing lasts forever.

And so then … farewell!

# "Leaving ... on a jet plane ... I don't know when I'll be back again ... " #

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 10:05 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah I get what your saying, this place really can be addictive. You come here to post and you get so cauhgt up talking with your friends in pm messages,that you never end up posting.

But you see, Mr. Parker - the problem was never to do with spending too much time sending PM's; it's that I simply don't have the time to keep up my large post rate anymore. And I just don't think that I can ever go back to the way things were before.

And that, my friend, is why I am leaving ...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 10:08 PM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
why in the world would i want you to leave? you are the life of the Matrix forum...and the OTF, for that matter...

lol aww love

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 02:19 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

we'll miss u. u were really fun when u came around and with ur socks. Hope u might come back now and then. Bye!

Now I must go, for the night stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 02:15 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

sad

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 04:12 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Sorry, this has nothing to do with The Matrix, so closing.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 04:41 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote