KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » This Thread is For All The Matrix Fans...

This Thread is For All The Matrix Fans...
Started by: thematrixmaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

This Thread is For All The Matrix Fans...

In the thread you will either take the red pill or the blue pill...
If you take the red pill you will be taken to the matrix...
If you take the blue pill you will be taken back to the main forum of the matrix...you decide...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:00 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

but thats beside the point..

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:02 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

anyways i will be here keeping this thread alive AS LONG AS...
you keep replying & there are things to talk about...
so just keep replying...THX!!!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:05 PM
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

so has any1 played The Matrix Online??

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 10:33 PM
xeous
The Next.

No.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:16 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chronic
Restricted

Account Restricted

me niether,is it cool.red pill please(reaches over the counter,tanx)<tries to swallow but cant>WATER!!!<gets the water and swallows it fine>woo(im so gay...well of course not literly)so is the game cool or what cause i might get it somtime if it ever comes 4 x-box.

pull up your pants before i put a quarter in it pirate^thanks arcane^

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 02:11 AM
chronic is currently offline Click here to Send chronic a Private Message Find more posts by chronic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

It is a very good game. I seriously doubt that it will every come out on X-box so if you want to play it, you need to play it on a computer.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:47 AM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chronic
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh,ok

pull up your pants before i put a quarter in it pirate^thanks arcane^

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 02:51 PM
chronic is currently offline Click here to Send chronic a Private Message Find more posts by chronic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

i havent but im gonna get it...isnt it like 5 bucks a month or somethin like that??

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 05:27 PM
freemind

It is 15 dollars a month, it's the standard price for all MMO's.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 02:38 AM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

(Takes the red pill)Wow everything is so different now.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 01:38 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

i stopped playing it...it gets REALLLLLLLLLLY repetitive

Old Post May 1st, 2005 04:33 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

You know we already have a social thread here, right?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:33 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

nope...but this is a very VERY popular thread....but the most popular is The Official MxO thread bysickeous...very good xeous on the thread..

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 09:31 PM
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

srry bout the face thing i didnt do that but the Official MxO thread is by xeous-The Next...very very good job xeous...

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 09:32 PM