KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Does anybody know if the "Twins" from Reloaded will return in Revolutions

Does anybody know if the "Twins" from Reloaded will return in Revolutions
Started by: kingpotato

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kingpotato

Question Does anybody know if the "Twins" from Reloaded will return in Revolutions

The twins were my favorite new characters in the Matrix: Reloaded, does anyone know if they will be in the third movie, The Matrix: Revolutions? p.s. does anyone know the actor who played them?

Old Post May 20th, 2003 05:35 AM
kingpotato is currently offline Click here to Send kingpotato a Private Message Find more posts by kingpotato Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

The twins were the darth maul of this movie and I hate that. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I do think they will because in the scene when they are invovled in the explosion it looked like they "ghost'd" out to avoid the blast. keep in mind that only my opinion, but I hope they do. They weren't in the trailer for revolutions though.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 20th, 2003 08:24 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah when I saw the trailer they weren't included.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 11:00 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

The actors are Neil & Adrian Rayment. ninja ninja
To get the role they answered a low-key ad asking for twins in an 'action movie'.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:13 PM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I would be surprised if they are not in it.

Apparently they also asked if they were required to act just like the Agents but they were specifically told to be different...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sentinelrv

Are they both computer programs, since they can turn into ghosts? Regular humans can't do that.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 04:46 PM
sentinelrv is currently offline Click here to Send sentinelrv a Private Message Find more posts by sentinelrv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're programs, and it's obvious that they don't like the agents.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 04:50 PM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

I think that they won't be in the 3rd film
and yes they are computer programs they have been designed to be exaclty like the matrix users, they can go in and out of their own 'construct' etc

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post May 20th, 2003 04:50 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Cool.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 06:22 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

even if they did die in that explosion...there can always be others...a 2.0 version?smile
But hey..these were pretty inventive comparing with the first matrix...who knows what they can come up with in revolution....oh boy..can't wait.

"we are getting agravated..." I loved that line

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:17 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

quote:
"we are getting agravated..." I loved that line

that was a great line. i looked at the imdb site for the matrix revolutions and it says that they are going to be in the movie. i know that imdb isn't 100% acurate, i'm pretty sure it's safe to say that they will be

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:22 PM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Even if they are they woul;dn't have a big part the main bad guy is Agent Smith.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:34 PM
Dexx
wingless

not necessarily

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:37 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkmavrick
MAVRICK SNIPER

i dont think the twins will be back because they were blown up in the car. evil face

Old Post May 21st, 2003 12:57 AM
darkmavrick is currently offline Click here to Send darkmavrick a Private Message Find more posts by darkmavrick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last I checked they were renegade programs. The reason that they don't like the agents is because the agents can delete them, like what that one agent was going to do to the Keymaker.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 01:41 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

We don't have exact proof that they don't like agents (though it would be obvious)..that was morpheus shooting that agent on top of the car.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 05:41 AM
Tevesh

i have a feeling that they are an older version of the agents. after all, the french guy had nothing but older versions of programs

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 21st, 2003 06:05 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

It looked to me more like the twin was shooting at the agent on top of the car.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 06:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I think the twins were shooting at everything. Agents, Morpheus and co., and so on.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 10:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I think they will be in the next movie, they appear to be another program outside of the Matrix and therefore they are against the Agents, they will only go against Neo again if he is going to affect the power that Merovingian has, can't see them bothering him too much because the Key Maker is dead/deleted.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 11:08 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote