KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What will happen in Matrix Revolutions?

What will happen in Matrix Revolutions?
Started by: Karma Toreall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Question What will happen in Matrix Revolutions?

Lets take some mature guesses. smokin'

Old Post May 21st, 2003 11:49 PM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

well, i think Neo will have way more cool kick ass fighting scenes. and the HUGE one is gonna be with smith. i also heard that most of the 300 million used to make the movie is for the last 45 minutes or so of revolutions. there is supposedly an all out war of Zion against the machines. Yep that's right folks. you notice that mech warrior in the docking bay? more of those, and more high tech weapons vs the sentinals

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 12:30 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

What do you think Mr. Smith/Dude will do in the real world?

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 01:30 AM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Well without a doubt we'll see more action. I'm looking forward to the Neo/Smith showdown. All i really want is some of my questions answered!!! smile I hope we get to see some more machines other than the, as dozer put it, squiddies. Looking head to Revolutions....Its going to be a LOOONG six months.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 03:47 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

as i posted in another thread. damn cliffhangers. i wanna see revolutions now dammit!

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 04:19 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

I know unlike LOTR I have no idea what is going to happen and I'm tearing my hair out.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 06:13 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

damn cliffhangers!

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 08:09 AM
justinday15
Jay

When u beat the enter the matrix game it show a clip of neo fighting smith in the rain and all the cloned smiths are standing around them watching. It was pretty cool.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 09:49 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt Dub

I think neo will turn out to be a program. It maybe far fetched but it could link neo and agent smith in comma states as well as the stopping of the sentinels, the emp would have nocked them out, also the title is revolutions, so you could say that as a program he revolts from the main system. more so than a program he is a virus, his purpose is the begining and end of zion. all the progs in the movie were explained to have a purpose, and they did not no why it was just there purpose.neo's purpose is to return to the source so zion can be eliminated and rebuilt. but why rebuild some thing if you know that you will destroy it? because the machines need it.when the one returns to the source why choose to rebuild? because the one is a program that is created to search for and remove the systemic anomalies of the matrix described by the architect, because if left inside they could jepordize the stability of the matrix. those anomalies are such characters as trinity morpheous.
The prophecy by the oracle helps those released search for the next "one" in doing so they release the 1% of those in the matrix who given the choice would not accept the program. when they population of these gets high enough the program of the one is reinserted. and the process again begains. What would happen if the program of the one was inserted into a person who was that 1% who would reject the matrix if given the choice--neo-which is why smith now has choice to disobey the rules, because neo is a virus which spread to the prog for agent smith. I think it makes a little sense, maybe far fetched though

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 01:39 AM
Capt Dub is currently offline Click here to Send Capt Dub a Private Message Find more posts by Capt Dub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Good theory, Capt Dub.

Welcome to the boards. smile

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 03:48 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

i thought about that to but then that would mean that zion would have to be part of the matrix for neo to exist in it and i dont think that is the case. it would be kind of trippy though.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 04:00 AM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

yeah, it just skimmed it, so I wouldn't know. big grin

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 04:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt Dub

i thought about that also Turin, but if you remember from the first matrix when he learned kung fu, that it was loaded from disk. also agent smith is now in the body of the guy with the go-t in the so called real world, so why couldnt the machines just load a program in a person similar to what agent smith has done-- the architect, when speaking to neo did say "It is interesting reading your reactions. Your 5 predecessors were, by design, based on a similar predication--a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the One."
so there fore why couldnt he also just be a program that was loaded into a body in the matrix.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 05:24 AM
Capt Dub is currently offline Click here to Send Capt Dub a Private Message Find more posts by Capt Dub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skoller

Worried Matrix Revolution, what is in the future for Neo?

In the third Matrix, I believe, that we will find out that Neo believes to be reality is not. There are three levels to the Matrix; the first being the reality that Neo woke from. The second, the reality he believes he is in now. The third, the real world. At the end of the second film, I believe when Neo was able to stop the sentinels it was proof that he still is asleep and connected still to the matrix.

I believe, the third installment of The Matrix we fill find out that Neo's choice to save Trinity ( the first time the 'one' choose this path ) unlocked his ability to see that the Matrix is in two levels and he only woke from the first program to be inserted into the second program and that he is still asleep somewhere in a field of humans. The proof, I believe, of this is that Agent Smith was able to assimilate into what we thought was the 'real world'. How could this be possible?

At the end of this trilogy, I believe, that when Neo 'breaks the code' it will unlock the 'Matrix' and release humanity from the sleep it has been in plugged into the 'Matrix' and the machines will loose control.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 08:34 AM
Skoller is currently offline Click here to Send Skoller a Private Message Find more posts by Skoller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt Dub

IF EVERY ONE IN THE MATRIX WERE TO WAKE WOULDNT THEY DIE. EVERYONES MUSCLES HAVE ATROPHY, ALSO IF THEY WERE FLUSHED LIKE NEO, WOULDNT THAT CLOG THE DRAIN PIPE, AND HOW WOULD YOU FEED THE COUNTLESS MASSES IF THEY WERE TO SURVIVE? THE ONLY PROBLEM THE MACHINES WOULD SEE IS A LOSS OF POWER.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 10:34 AM
x1x1

Having seen the Matrix Reloaded, I belive that Neo, Morpheus, Trinity and the poeple of Zion is still in the Matrix. And that Earth has recovered from the nuclear fallout.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 01:41 PM
x1x1 is currently offline Click here to Send x1x1 a Private Message Find more posts by x1x1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

capt dub, i get what you mean, "the one" program was downloaded into a human, very interesting. initially i thought you meant he was a program like Smith. there isnt enough out there to convince me of there being layers to the matrix, but i like the idea of him being programed. check this, perhaps the architect knows there is going to be an anomoly so he created a program that was the anomoly and he programed it into people thinking that he had solved that problem to his equation. well now that Neo has come along he programed neo to be the one version 6.0 but in reality neo is really the one and only true one. just a though, with a little help from capt dub.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 02:23 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt Dub

another reason i think that neo may be a program is the fact that the agents and the manivigian guy keep refering to him as only human. why state the obvious like that, they dont do it when morpheous fights. and they only say it when he does some thing out of the ordinary like stopping a sword with his hand or dodging bullets. wouldnt you have to be something else at the same time to be refered to in this way.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 09:06 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They don't say it when Morpheus fights because they do not need to. It is when Neo DOES do super-human things then some reminding that he is only human- like when he bleeds- is in order.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2003 10:15 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Very well said.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 08:00 PM