KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Twins

The Twins
Started by: Skittles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Skittles

Miffed The Twins

Who else thought that the twins were def. the best characters that reloaded introduced?
If so why did you like them???

<<besides the hot accents?>>

smile

Old Post May 27th, 2003 10:02 PM
Skittles is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

They were cool. The ghost thingy was awesome.

Old Post May 27th, 2003 11:58 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rin
Public Anemone Number One

If you look at them generally, they are actually not that good looking.. But there is something about them that is INCREDIBLY sexy.. and it's not the accent. Perhaps their strange talent of being the only white people in history to look good with dreads? The silver/white trenchcoats and sunglasses? The sadistic, merciless destruction of the innocent bystander's cars with their huge black SUV? My answer is this: All of the above and more.. And of course, the lovely carved cheekbones of theirs..

Can you smeeeellll what the sun is cooking?

Old Post May 28th, 2003 04:48 AM
Rin is currently offline Click here to Send Rin a Private Message Find more posts by Rin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

"We are getting aggrevated."

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 28th, 2003 06:00 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

LOL!!! RIN!!!

I loved them too. Very very cool and smooth. Treacherous even. In fact I tried finding a pic of them in real life and IMDB had a few shots of the twins out of makeup. They have these INCREDIBLY chiseled features. big grin But they still had shades on... DANG!!! I wanted to see them without any shades or glasses.

I agree Rin... the twins did those dreds justice. big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2003 07:11 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

so..chicks dig dematerialisation.
*notes that*

Old Post May 28th, 2003 07:50 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

and i have under good word that accents help a lot as well...i need an irish accent

Old Post May 28th, 2003 07:52 PM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Tevesh
"We are getting aggrevated."

"yes, we are..."

Old Post May 28th, 2003 07:56 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkPaw_
Twin Loving Werewolf

They are very sexy. Some of the only white guys to EVER look good in dreds, that gets some points. Plus they love chaos, pretty obvious when they smashed into the cars. They were smiling the whole time, love it. And their accents to make them even sexier.

"If I were you, I'd run"

Old Post May 29th, 2003 12:07 AM
DarkPaw_ is currently offline Click here to Send DarkPaw_ a Private Message Find more posts by DarkPaw_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
squarn

can you say milli vanilla

FNORD

Old Post May 29th, 2003 08:48 AM
squarn is currently offline Click here to Send squarn a Private Message Find more posts by squarn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Milli Vanilli. Oh well.

Guys, if you think just because we say that we liked the twins that ALL femmes find guys like that attractive. Think again. Smashing into cars don't turn us on either. Accents only hit it off with some femmes. The Raymen twins just have a certain charisma that is strictly them. Has nothing to do with anything else. I for one hate dreds. I think they look awful, but the studio made them look very good on these two guys along with all the other make up. Their very highly chiseled features and the makeup and dreds created a certain flair. big grin

Old Post May 29th, 2003 12:58 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4tomgt
The One

I llive in the UK and did you know the twins are acctually DIY men on a small tv program called better homes i forgot how they got the part but still i say good luck to them

Last edited by ssj4tomgt on May 29th, 2003 at 01:56 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2003 01:41 PM
ssj4tomgt is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4tomgt a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4tomgt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

quote:
Originally posted by ssj4tomgt
I llive in the UK and did you know the twins are acctually DIY men on a small tv program called better homes i forgot how they got the part but still i say good luck to them

I think they got the part cause they are black belts in one of the martial arts, but can't remember which one

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post May 30th, 2003 09:30 AM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

Yeah, they did get the parts because of their martials arts experiencesmile

Well, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who found them attractive ..hee

and I agree w/ maul's woman (I'm gonna call her M.W. for short)

It's not like we're turned on by evil car crashing guys.. the rayment twins just really pulled it off...
so don't go causing multiple car pile-ups on the highway just to get some attention from the ladies..ok? stick out tongue

*note* this is Skittles under a different name.. my other account got messed up or something

Old Post May 30th, 2003 04:04 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

THINK VIRUS BROTHERS, THINK THE PREDATOR COVERED IN POWDER

Old Post May 30th, 2003 09:24 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rin
Public Anemone Number One

Powder..? Interesting thought..

Can you smeeeellll what the sun is cooking?

Old Post May 30th, 2003 10:46 PM
Rin is currently offline Click here to Send Rin a Private Message Find more posts by Rin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

Powder....huh

Old Post May 30th, 2003 10:58 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

Whew! I am sooo glad to find some other people who are into the Twins!! I fell in love the first time I saw the movie! And, WOW, the 2nd time I saw it was on an IMAX screen!! Those hotties were right there in my face & I was lovin' it!! I guess I have a thing for martial arts guys. I like Ray Park, too, but sheesh, those suits, dreds & sunglasses (not to mention the accents) are sooo sexy!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2003 06:37 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

They were interviewed for a Matrix story in FHM.
'...in September 2000, they answered a low-key call for twins in an "action movie".'

Neil:'Saruman in Lord Of The Rings was white as well! White is the new evil.'

Old Post May 31st, 2003 07:00 PM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

yyyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....but Lord of the Rings was written a LONG time ago...back in the 50s or 60s if I'm not mistaken.

Old Post May 31st, 2003 11:54 PM