KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What I Like About The Matrix!

What I Like About The Matrix!
Started by: redhotchilis2k

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redhotchilis2k
MR ANDERSON

What I Like About The Matrix!

Do you know what i like most about the matrix, I like all the Cunning Stunts... or is that just spoonerism! big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Old Post May 29th, 2003 04:16 PM
redhotchilis2k is currently offline Click here to Send redhotchilis2k a Private Message Find more posts by redhotchilis2k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotchilis2k
MR ANDERSON

Do none of you know what spoonerism is??? big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Old Post May 29th, 2003 05:23 PM
redhotchilis2k is currently offline Click here to Send redhotchilis2k a Private Message Find more posts by redhotchilis2k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

I simply enjoyed it as much if not more than I enjoyed the first movie. The first movie laid down the story. The second movie moved it along and showed the real life of the humans and the threat they really faced. The last will be the "drawing of the three" and the conclusion. The war.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 05:34 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotchilis2k
MR ANDERSON

yes true, now more to the point, are you aware of wha spoonerism is? big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Old Post May 29th, 2003 05:37 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

I realise that this thread is OLD, and I mean (please log in to view the image) old! BUT - I thought that now the trilogy is over {sniff} we could all discuss our fave moments here!

This of course has NOTHING to do with the fact that this is the oldest thread in the forum!

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 04:54 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by redhotchilis2k
yes true, now more to the point, are you aware of wha spoonerism is? big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

yeah i know what it is

an old joke but a good one! smile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 04:55 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:12 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

i bet Persephone has a cunning stunt!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:19 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Don't you mean a Stunning **** big grin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 06:28 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

boyz!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 06:57 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

laughing HAHA...good one, Sifer...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 07:26 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Wow, this one's older than the one I reveved several days ago. laughing out loud By now, there's most likely 20 threads on this already, but since this was the first, I'll post on here. The thing I most like is how you have to anaylze everything (even liscene plates!) to see the full story. Our society todays wants the easy way out of everything, but the Matrix movie make you work in a way. That is what I think is best and most important.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 08:34 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Fave thing? Two words: Hugo. Weaving.

For films dominated by philosophy and wooden acting, his presence was always refreshing - a quick wit, menacing facade, and an oh-so-cool voice always helped to keep things grounded. And now he's gone kablooie.

Damn

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 08:39 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Originally posted by Ahnold
Fave thing? Two words: Hugo. Weaving.

Fave thing? Two exgagerayed syllables Tw-ins. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 08:41 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Heh big grin . They were kinda cool. And now they've gone kablooie too.

Dammit!!! Why do all the good ones have to die?! WHY COULDN'T THAT HAVE BEEN THE KID INSTEAD?!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 08:47 PM
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

The stunts and story.
Ahnold>If you have trouble controlling your anger on matrix related topics,don't take it out on the kid.That's why your doctor knows of the red pill called choice.Whether you take it or not is your choice....

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:27 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

mailedbypostman> Strange, my posts always follow yours. The Kid was a little annoying, but they needed a charcture that was annoying. The story is most important, but the Special Effects are unmatched.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:30 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

quote:
Originally posted by mailedbypostman
If you have trouble controlling your anger on matrix related topics,don't take it out on the kid
Sorry - I mean, I'm not bitter or anything. I mean, I suppose, in time, I could grow to like that snot-nosed, whiny, in-your-face, annoying glory hog. What am I saying?! NEVER!!!

quote:
Originally posted by mors823
The Kid was a little annoying, but they needed a character that was annoying

But why?!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:44 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Comic relief, maybe? The more I think about it, he did seem a little pointless.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:46 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

He didn't exactly have me rolling in the aisles with laughter...

Eh - he was probably just a glorified animatrix tie-in

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:47 PM