KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Poll (Who thought the sex scene in Matrix Reloaded was needed?)

Was the sex scene a must have for the movie?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes it was needed 19 51.35%
No it was not 18 48.65%
Total: 37 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Poll (Who thought the sex scene in Matrix Reloaded was needed?)
Started by: hova_wv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hova_wv
H-BOMB

Warning Poll (Who thought the sex scene in Matrix Reloaded was needed?)

I thought that they could have done without the sex scene. What do you think?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 03:06 PM
hova_wv is currently offline Click here to Send hova_wv a Private Message Find more posts by hova_wv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

yeah...it didnt fit in at all with the movie..and they didnt show anything anyway, so there really wasnt any point at all to it...they should have got rid of that and the horrible rave scene too..

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 03:31 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

yeh I thought it wasn't necessary to! But the movie does have some boring parts so it kinda spiced things up lol stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 03:44 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Like I said before I was glad it was in there so I could use the little boys room and not miss a thing!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 05:30 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
svicic
Keanu Reeves obsessed!!!

I'm going to be the different one and say that it was necessary-sorry(!)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:02 PM
svicic is currently offline Click here to Send svicic a Private Message Find more posts by svicic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well most movies can be without a lot of scenes if you really want to look at it in detail

I thought it was a nice touch it showed they were still "human"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:03 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarah2786

I agree with Fire... the scene added a more "human" spin. It helped to show the range of emotions and feelings between Neo and Trinity.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:08 PM
Sarah2786 is currently offline Click here to Send Sarah2786 a Private Message Find more posts by Sarah2786 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

But it had to be that long! They cool have just showed the end, we get the picture!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:11 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hova_wv
H-BOMB

It was like freakin 15 minutes long or something. I did enjoy the break to use the restroom, but I understood that they were still human. I didn't need 15 minutes of sex to show me that.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 10:18 PM
hova_wv is currently offline Click here to Send hova_wv a Private Message Find more posts by hova_wv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

(Moving to the Matrix forums...)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 10:43 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

I thought it was too long, unrealistic and lacked chemistry....
seriously.. I think the wachowski bros don't have a good grasp on how a scene like that should be... lol

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 10:48 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

The scene could be an important point for the next movie.

There was a large discussion on this here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t6320_1.html

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 11:10 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hova_wv
H-BOMB

I seriously doubt its importance. We all know that Trinity and Neo love one another. We know that they are together. We didn't need 15 minutes of the movie dedicated to them having sex.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 12:39 AM
Sifer

I think he means it could play in important role as to what is created from this scene...if you know what I mean wink

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 12:45 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

While i didnt care for the scene at all since i dont find Trinity that attractive it did add a human feel to the movie ant it showed that THE 1 had needs for his lil 1 also if they want to ad extra minutes in Revolutions i wouldnt mind seeing Persephone getting it on for whaetever reason or for no reason at all! lol

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 01:31 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hova_wv
H-BOMB

Well I'm not saying I mind sex scenes. I do. But in a movie like the Matrix I like to get into it and not the stupid things that the director and producers think would be something nice to add.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 01:50 AM
princess leia
trinity ;)

i dont mind it. it does show the love-but they can show the love in other ways. they dont dont need to show the wild monkey dance for 15 minutes. 5 minutes would suffice.

~*a woman who strives to be equal with men lacks ambition*~
-_-|Co- owner of the Baileys Vat. Co-Founder of the Baileys Club|-_-
-_-|Bar-girl at the tavern|-_-
-_-|wears gold metal bikini, will give bikini huggles if you poke nicely|-_-
-_-|try covering me with chocolate|-_-
happy rules:
-->there is no giant foot trying to squash me.
-->there is no such thing as aliens.
-->even though i may ignite, i probably wont.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 02:33 AM
princess leia is currently offline Click here to Send princess leia a Private Message Find more posts by princess leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hova_wv
H-BOMB

I totaly agree with that

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 02:40 AM
nopy

I have said this before, they should have choped out this scene and made the final flight of the osiris from the animatrix part of reloaded.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 01:37 PM
nopy is currently offline Click here to Send nopy a Private Message Find more posts by nopy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I think the scence was needed, it just could have been a bit shorter. And the rave scence defnitely could have gone. What were they trying to say by that? We are going to f**k the night away and have an orgy while the machines try to come kill us????~

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 01:34 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote