KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » A Question Somebody Here Asked........

A Question Somebody Here Asked........
Started by: Evil Dead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

A Question Somebody Here Asked........

sorry but I don't remember who it was or what thread it was in yesterday............they asked:

How does the oracle explain her different appearance now?

Ghost asked her what happened to her..........she said that:

Two people she trusted sold the termination code to her original shell (appearance) to the Merovingian.............they did so to save their child............when Ghost asked her why she let that happen when she knew beforehand it would happen (she knows the future) she said because the child is important...........she believes that one day that child will change both this world (matrix) and Ghost's (real world)

That leads me to believe that the Matrix will not be destroyed in prt. 3.......how can that child change both worlds if the Matrix doesn't exist anymore?

This conversation happens in the Enter the Matrix game by the way.....

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 11:50 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

But what if the child is a methaphor for the Matrix?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 07:20 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

but...(i haven't played the game so i don't know how the dialogue actually sounds) ..what if the change in the matrix is simply it's destruction?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 12:58 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matrixneo

How do I past corrupt and ice or ice and corrupt, what eva its called, im having trouble on the part where you have to destroy 3 different gear things, please email me, im not gonna be online very long...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 03:33 PM
matrixneo is currently offline Click here to Send matrixneo a Private Message Find more posts by matrixneo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goldmember
M_A_T_R_I_X

you have got to shoot them or (if you are a very good shot) grenade them because i did that and i cmpleted in a day and a half doctor

Trinity:touch me and that hand will never touch anything again

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 08:10 PM
goldmember is currently offline Click here to Send goldmember a Private Message Find more posts by goldmember Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gryphon

The matrix online takes place after revolutions, and the whole thing will take place inside the matrix, so the matrix will not be destroyed. And the child is not the matrix because she didn't sell the code to herself and I doubt Merovingian could intimidate the Architect very much.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 11:17 AM
The Gryphon is currently offline Click here to Send The Gryphon a Private Message Find more posts by The Gryphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

The Matrix can not be destroyed................

The rebels of Zion are fighting to free the minds of the people trapped inside the Matrix.............not kill them. If the Matrix is destroyed it will kill all humans who are hooked up to it..............

Even at the end of Matrix one they lay out their plans for us.........Neo's plan is not to destroy the Matrix which would kill everybody who is jacked into it.............his plan is to "show these people what you don't want them to see.....a world without blah blah blah".......

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 05:39 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote