KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Second Werewolf

The Second Werewolf
Started by: bigbadbike2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bigbadbike2
Hitman

The Second Werewolf

How does the second werewolf that Persephony tells to "go tell my husband what I have done." die if he could only be killed by a silver bullet. I believe it is a werewolf that can only die by a silver bullet.

Any thoughts?

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 10:09 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He might not be dead.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 10:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

what makes you think his dead?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 10:15 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Maybe the Merrovingian or Persophone can delete them.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 10:16 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
what makes you think his dead?

He is one of the Guys that is shooting at Neo in the Mansion. Neo stops all the bullets. They attack and Neo kills them all correct?

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 10:18 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

All exept for the Merovingian (sp).

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 10:18 PM
Kes
Philie

Well they are kinda lying (sp) on the floor. Maybe they are just passed outstick out tongue
Or the sword he killed him with(?) was made of silver.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 10:29 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I think bigbadbike is talking about the two guys that were watching T.V when Persophone shows the trio the way to the Keymaker. She kills one leaving the other to leave and tell Merovingian about her actions.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 10:39 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

yeh we know. but apparently he is among the grup that attacks neo. when they shoot him and he stops the bullets.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 10:52 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As Kes says, we know that. But just because he is down and out does not mean he is dead, as has been said. He will most likely 'heal'.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 10:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

so werewolves are like wolverine or something?

well then, if the twins are the matrix "ghosts," then does that mean to kill them you have to slide one of those little yellow and black boxes with the foot switch things under them, ala ghostbusters? i guess neo and bill murray will be teaming up for m3, then.

on a serious note, persephone only said something along the lines of werewolves are "hard to kill." she didn't say a silver bullet was the ONLY way. maybe it's just the easiest. who knows, maybe "jump around a swiss alps mansion's foyer with a bunch of ancient weapons till one of `em gets a good whack in" is on that short list.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 11:15 PM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

I thought those two were vampires. Vampires can only be killed with a sliver bullet (or maybe it is the wereworlf). They were apparently to exile programs (like the Merovingian himself). If the silver bullet is not an alternative to deletion, he must not have been dead.

I am lead to believe they are vamps due to Enter the Matrix. In the Chateau level, almost every enemy you face is a vampire - you take them out by sticking a wooden stake into them.

Additionally, there were two characters, Cain and Abel, in Enter the Matrix. They were outlaw programs because they discussed their own deletion after the Merovingian left. Can these two be those in the room w/ Persephone and the TV? Has anyone checked this? Niobe and Ghost did arrive at the Chateau before Neo.

As for the enemies Neo fought (sp?) in the Great Hall, I do not believe these were vamps or werewolves. These might have simply been Merovingians hired hands that know the secrets of the Matrix and how to bend its rules, or exile programs. They do not necessarily need to be werewolves or vampires.

Just my thoughts,
DM31

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 11:15 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

Oh, and also, when Neo "whacked in" his opponents in the chateau's foyer, as soon as he swiped the sword or connected with the mace, the opponent was down. No, I do not think his opponents there were these werewolves we speak of.
-DM31

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 11:18 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by DarkMage31
I thought those two were vampires. Vampires can only be killed with a sliver bullet (or maybe it is the wereworlf). They were apparently to exile programs (like the Merovingian himself). If the silver bullet is not an alternative to deletion, he must not have been dead.

As for the enemies Neo fought (sp?) in the Great Hall, I do not believe these were vamps or werewolves. These might have simply been Merovingians hired hands that know the secrets of the Matrix and how to bend its rules, or exile programs. They do not necessarily need to be werewolves or vampires.

Just my thoughts,
DM31

If I'm not mistaken Persephone SAYS they are Werewolfs. And its said in the movie (i think) that Merevingians guys are vamps, wrewolfs and ghosts.
Its also said by a spokes person from WB that the twins are vamps. But the thing they do does look more ghostly than vamp!

Last edited by Kes on Jun 25th, 2003 at 11:27 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 11:24 PM
DarkMage31
Post Master

Yes, maybe you are right. But I am pretty sure the two in Persephone's TV room were Cain and Abel from EtM. After I posted that (thanks for skipping two paragraphs in my "quote" Kes), I checked another board and someone else said the same thing. Yes, I am pretty sure this answers the question. Has anyone confirmed this?
-DM31

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 11:31 PM
nickjs21

could be. i'd have to see the movie again to be sure.

i think the two guys in enter the matrix that take the key from the keymaker (leading niobe and ghost into the mansion) were werewolves. and i'm almost positive, if memory serves me, that one of them was in that room with persephone.

i think he did end up in the fight with neo. but, like i said, i'd need to see the movie again. i also assumed when i saw it that all those people were renegade programs like a werewolf or the twins. when neo starts bleeding, they all smirk after the merovongoan says, "see? he's only human."

by the way, it's werewolves that take the silver bullet. vampires take garlic, sunlight, and stakes. fyi.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 11:32 PM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

Oh yeah. Come to think of it, I do believe Persephone says they were werewolves. If I recall correctly, she said something like:

Werewolves, incredibly hard to kill. How many people do you know keep silver bullets in their gun?

I didn't put quotes because this is not a quote. It is just a mere recollection. It is most likely incorrect word for word anyway.
-Dm31

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 11:34 PM
DarkMage31
Post Master

Thanks nickjs. Those "two guys" you are talking about, the ones that took the key from the keymaker, are Cain and Abel. In my eyes, problem solved.

I never said Cain and Abel were involved in that fight. They couldn't have been. One was shot, the other was sent to the ladies room to contact the Merovingian.
-Dm31

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 11:36 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by DarkMage31

I never said Cain and Abel were involved in that fight. They couldn't have been. One was shot, the other was sent to the ladies room to contact the Merovingian.
-Dm31

Then comes back with Merevingian.When Merevigian leaves (the room),does he leave alone or with someone?
Sorry i cut your speach in the other post but i only used quote so yuo'd know I was talking to you. It was kinda big smile
By the way whats the big eal with their names being Cain and Abel?What difference does it make?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 04:08 PM
nickjs21

probably just to show that they've got a connection to each other. like a brotherhood or something. it would be almost the same effect to call them curly and moe, but for understandable reasons that just wouldn't fit.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 04:32 PM