KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » 6 matrices~biblical 6th day theory

6 matrices~biblical 6th day theory
Started by: neo_dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
neo_dragon

6 matrices~biblical 6th day theory

ok, i suppose no one really has given this much thought, but anyone notice this? this version of the matrix is the 6th corresponding to the biblical creation story with god creating man on the 6th day. this could be a subtle hint that since in the bible god gives man stewardship over the whole world then rests on the 7th day. the 6th matrix therefore is the final one. there will not be a subsequent matrix, and man triumphs. not a prediction there, just a thought btw.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 07:23 PM
neo_dragon is currently offline Click here to Send neo_dragon a Private Message Find more posts by neo_dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Yeeeaaaahhhhh......

Yo,
I am not much of the religious kind, I am Christian but I do not go to church (long story, don't want to get into it, nothing bad thought) but also, what is the thing about God re-making the univers for the 4th time? and what is that Jewish thing about God re-making the the Univers each 50,000 years? (they are linked I know that)

Attachment: crash.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 05:27 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo_dragon

i don't know about the every 50,000 years thing, that may be another mythology altogether. however the bible does suggest there was another creation before the present one which was destroyed. however, i just think that if we continue to go into the theological/mythological/cultural significances of the matrix, this thinmg could last into infinity stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 04:49 PM
neo_dragon is currently offline Click here to Send neo_dragon a Private Message Find more posts by neo_dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Warning

Yo,
That is what I am thinking, after all, the "real" world is only another Matrix. (in my oppinion)

Attachment: crash.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 04:54 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Didnt God tell the Jewish people that the Messiah will come one day and will free the Jews or will lead them to the Promise Land (something like that)??

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 08:23 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo_dragon

yeah, but that's not the point, metro

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 12:46 AM
gh0st

Neo = 7 add the numbers !
Trinty = 7 count !
Smith= 7 count !

ther are 6 matix this version is the version of the devil smith (6)

after reboot ther ist version 7 without contoll the present of lord ...

the real job for the choosen one is to set free a machine to the real world ...

so oracle for intance could be a living machine/man in the ETM trailer she says:

you have to take a choise (i done it alway) the choice to help neo ...

this is the reason why the oracal need care by the protector ...

in revolution she will die in the realworld an lost her skin ...

but she stilll existts in the matrix ...

gh0st

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 09:24 PM
gh0st is currently offline Click here to Send gh0st a Private Message Find more posts by gh0st Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

quote:
Neo = 7 add the numbers !
Trinty = 7 count !
Smith= 7 count !

what?

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 03:22 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo_dragon

uh, in the bible and surprisingly many other cultures 6 is the number of man, not the devil, in fact even bible scholars doubt that the writer of the biblical apocalypse was using 666 to represent satan. their guess is nero caesar (in greek numbers, this adds up to six hundred threescore and six). but just think about the six days thing a bit more wink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 12:03 AM
nickjs21

i thought six was symbolic in the bible of imperfection, and three was perfection . . . so "666" was the perfection of imperfection (three sixes).

but yeah, revelations is basically one big code.

anyway, i know that doesn't help anything. just my two cents.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 04:16 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JavX
High Priest

Christianity is based on stories from paganism.. if you want to find the actual stories that are in the bible do a search on the next for similarties of the Christian faith and paganism, use those myths to cross reference the movie.. i would do it myself, though im not into over analyzing stuff.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 01:28 PM
JavX is currently offline Click here to Send JavX a Private Message Find more posts by JavX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo_dragon

javx, i think you'll find that alot of religious folklore is common across different faiths, who can say really who borrowed what? besides, there's a norse story in which odin crucifies himself, tell me that was around before the christians arrived in scandinavia. anyways, thanks for the input.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 02:03 AM
nickjs21

well we do know the noah story is borrowed from pagans. because the pagans had the same story first.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 05:54 AM