KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Hey this is an interesting question

Hey this is an interesting question
Started by: Alex-Neo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alex-Neo
Legend

Question Hey this is an interesting question

Hi..This is a interesting question i dont know if it has been answerd but i never know so her it gose....If Neo is 'The One' and carnt be killed or stoped then how did the other 5 Neo's die?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:09 PM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

I mean if he must have some weekness right? if the Other 5 'The Ones' Died? *Neo is still the best though*

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:12 PM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

he is different from all the other ones

n anyway y the hell would u want 2 kill sum1 who looks like that i know i wouldnt have the heart love

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:15 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

Ohh thts it cos he is diffrent from the others because he has felt emotion? Love? this makes him diffrent i take it and i dont know how could smith beat him if he is 'The One'

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:21 PM
Korri

well mibbe its sumthing 2 do with the overwrity thing he was going on abt how sum of neos data had overlapped when he killed him in M1..im not sure

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:25 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

The other Ones returned to the Source and saved Zion, whereas Neo took the other door and saved Trinity.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:28 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

ewww dont remind me sick

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:32 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Yeah. She looks cool when she's dying. And in DS when she's devoid of Neo. Woulda been so funny if he'd missed her heart and accidentally crushed something else.

Naw... I do like Trinity, just not in the movies. In Detective Story she's the coolest gal to ever exist.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:35 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

she is just a waste of time n effort lol i h8 the bloody Beatch!!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:36 PM
Metroplex

I think the other Ones died of old age. Like when Morpheuse explained in M1. he said that "before the One past away he prophesized that another one wou;d..." Something to that extent.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 07:17 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

highly unlikely.
maybe it was a software reboot. (if the real world's a matrix too)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 11:57 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

i never really saw it as any of the old one's dying.

first, if what the architect said was true, then morpheus' story about the first one is all false.

i just saw it as they returned to the source and the matrix begun anew and they just -- i dunno, ceased to be, like everyone else from that version of the matrix. not really being killed, y'know?

korri and ikobe, seriously -- that's enough. going beyond the fact that you cause every topic to go astray, you guys prattle on about stupid immature things anyway. it's tedious to read the same thing hundreds of times.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 04:11 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

finally..somebody else noticed.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 11:59 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

sorry guys sad

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 12:38 PM