KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Something creepy

Something creepy
Started by: Crisis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Something creepy

Today on the way home, i get the train. But on the train drivers tag it said T,Anderson.(please log in to view the image) -creepy

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 05:53 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yeah i saw this guy on the TV called Thomas Anderson :s

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 05:58 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

also on some movie can't remeber what its called, but the main character is a boy called thomas anderson

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 06:02 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

creeepy eek!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 06:06 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seroth sujizero

How weird...there are actually people in the real world with names like T. (thomas?) Anderson. That's so totally creepy...unintelligable

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 06:09 PM
seroth sujizero is currently offline Click here to Send seroth sujizero a Private Message Find more posts by seroth sujizero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

what about if you find some one called morpheus or trinity, even more creepy!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 06:10 PM
seroth sujizero

now THAT would be creepy...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:00 PM
seroth sujizero is currently offline Click here to Send seroth sujizero a Private Message Find more posts by seroth sujizero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Hnh... I can't sleep most nights, so at 3am on Wednesday I decided for the hell of it, I'd turn on the radio (generally can't stand the thing) and the song in Neo's headphones was playing... the same song then proceeded to play in the noodle bar I went to that afternoon.

Weird.

~AI

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 12:03 AM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well..now that you know you've been contacted, ikobe...expect morpheus' call anytime now stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 01:56 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

*rrrrring*

Eeeeyah! Run!

~AI

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 09:34 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freddy Fan

hahaha, my electronics teachers name is T. Anderson.
our whole class always says, good evening mr anderson, in that voice.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 10:04 AM
Freddy Fan is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Me and some of my friends were clever enough to have an additional French tutor in Year 7 and his name was Mr. Andserson, sadly I knew nothing of the Matrix at that point. Heh, at least we know some nice Agents did their job ^_^ Well, until this year *grins*

~AI

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 11:49 AM
DJMissPinkie
Formerly the MCElite

Yeah we have a suspicion that one of our english teachers is an agent he always wears a suit and he appears from no where- spooky.....

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 12:31 PM
DJMissPinkie is currently offline Click here to Send DJMissPinkie a Private Message Find more posts by DJMissPinkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Muahaha! I know who you are now! Then again, I knew from the start, bein' an Agent n'all. Prepare to be... uh.. blue pill-ed! Bugged. Assimilated? *runs off buahaha*

~AI

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 09:37 PM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Your all being silly.
Now be good children and swallow the blue pill. ^_^

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 12:34 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Precisely, Urot. We must indoctrinate them all.

~AI

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:29 PM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

quote:
Originally posted by -=Urot=-
Your all being silly.
Now be good children and swallow the blue pill. ^_^

Blue pill, never! take the red pill and free your mind

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:33 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

But... it'll hurt. Like a million times worse than any hangover.

~AI

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:50 PM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

So!...
hmmmm.......

blue pill- boring life, no action

red pill- learning martial arts, using hundreds of differnet types of weapons, fighting people, running on walls and doing backflips off of them.

hmmmm..... what a hard decision

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:57 PM
S_D_J
Bane

you konw i saw a guy named t. anderson that was a hacker, and then 1 day he've got a phone call....................................., ohhhhh wait , that was a movie, wasn't it? huh confused whistle whistle

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 07:39 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote