KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Maybe Sipher knows the truth...

Maybe Sipher knows the truth...
Started by: Nickydirtrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nickydirtrider

Maybe Sipher knows the truth...

Maybe sipher had lost hope becuase he knew the real truth about the matrix and that zion was destined to be destroyed again, so he did not want to die or have a part in that so he made the deal with smith to go back to the matrix, to be reinserted and forget everything.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:28 PM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Cypher was just being greedy. Yes he was tired of the harsh realitites of the real world. In his mind he knew he would live better if he was placed back in to the matrix.

Remeber Morpheus told Neo that they try not to wake up a person after a certin age. As stated the mind grows attached to the Matrix and its very hard to let it go.

Cypher was freed from the matrix a few years before Neo, so he still wanted the comfort of the Matrix. His mind longed for it.

Cypher didnt care about Zion or the people there. All he wanted was to get pluged back in so he could be rich and famous. He was only thinking of himself.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:02 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

hey umm urot..is that supposed to be the 3 lines of the desert that i have been hearing about? just wondering...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:23 PM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickydirtrider

where are the 3 lines?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:34 PM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickydirtrider

ive heard about that too but i have never seen it???

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:34 PM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Yes the 3 lines lead to M1. You will learn more about M1 in the last film.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:50 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

3 lines.....what 3 lines??? Anyone care to explain PLEASE?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 12:20 AM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

3 lines aside, either way (i'm talking about cypher here) i don't think it matters much. he wanted to get back into the matrix, and now he's dead. i really think it was just because he wanted to comforts of the dream world and nothing else. it works better as far as the writing goes. showing you how some people will choose the illusion and bondage over the truth and freedom.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:40 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

that still means he's an arshole,cuz he shoulda told his friends!!! mad

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 10:45 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote