KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Thomas Jane as Frank Castle a.k.a The Punisher

Thomas Jane as Frank Castle a.k.a The Punisher
Started by: Asian Hulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Asian Hulk

Thomas Jane as Frank Castle a.k.a The Punisher

Thomas Jane will played the role as The Punisher in the movie maybe John Travolta will played the Punisher's arch nemesis evil Howard Saint.

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S
a n d
a
H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R

Attachment: 101403-punisher-m.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Last edited by Asian Hulk on Dec 17th, 2003 at 01:56 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 01:49 PM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade_Eyes
High Hard one

Re: Thomas Jane as Frank Castle a.k.a The Punisher

quote:
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
Thomas Jane will played the role as The Punisher in the movie maybe John Travolta will played the Punisher's arch nemesis evil Howard Saint.

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S
a n d
a
H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R

Anything will be better than that abortion that was the other Punisher movie with Dolph lundgren.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 08:03 PM
Jade_Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Jade_Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Jade_Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Actually, John Travolta WILL be the villain.

Anyone think Jane looks like a really young Christopher Lambert?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 11:13 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i thought he looked familiar... it's a young mcleoud... *cue highlander intro*...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 02:56 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I hate to say it, but I saw a Punisher Trailer today when I went to see ROTK, and I must say, the second attempt at a Punisher movie looks weak. Who ever that actor is that plays the Punisher is not as buffed or as mean looking as the Punisher in the comic. I am a true Punisher fan. I have all the #1 Issues of every series that came out in the eighties. I have the entire original Mini Series, Even book 5 which was added to the Four part Series! I have about 1-25 of the Unlimited Edition as well, plus the first year and half of the War Journals.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:13 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Hiker, as true a fan as you would never be satisfied with any movie they did. It's part of being an uber-fan. However, let me direct you to www.punisherthemovie.com. The site is REALLY good, scroll around for a while. The amount of detailed work they did is insane.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:28 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Thanks, but my computer could not open that site. All it said was: The system cannot find the file specified. sad I'll still check out the Punisher movie, nonetheless. I hope I'm surprised and it ends up being good.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:49 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Woah that site is awesome. Did they make those web sites or did they get real websites to play along?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 06:32 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

I dunno. Either way it's a really cool effort

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 06:38 AM
Lag

Yeah it is. I thought the above view of his place was cool enough, then it takes you through all those stories and different web-sites. The FBI one was a little scary, because it seems like the FBI would own the rights to the "FBI.com" name, which makes me think they're kinda playing along, a no-harm-done type of thing. I hope they spent as much time in the movie.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 06:07 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote