KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » the fantastic four

who can beat the fantastic four
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Dr Doom 2 20.00%
the hulk 1 10.00%
the X-men 5 50.00%
sliver sufer 2 20.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

the fantastic four
Started by: nightcrawer89

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nightcrawer89
movie man

Warning the fantastic four

this movie sounds cool if any wants to know when it will come out just ask.i can also find out who is in it and the movies poster. cool

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 07:30 PM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

None of those, FF own.

made by verauko

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 10:03 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

They all CAN. Doom usually doesn't and the other 3 probably would most of the time although reed usually comes up with something ridiculously clever to beat anyone. silver surfer could beat them all any time. So could Hulk. X-men would be a great match-up but those muties are tough!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 10:34 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

nah xmen would take them down without a thought i mean you kill read you kill the fantastic four

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 04:56 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

but Reed is very hard to kill! You can't make many solid contact with him. But Jean just needs to shut their brains down and that will be that

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 09:44 AM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Professor X would make them dance the Macarena! And they would love it!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:47 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Reed Richards is the least of the physical power behind the
Fantastic Four. Sue Storm (or Richards, I forget) is the most powerful overall. Reed has the most inventive and intellectual power, and he could very well use some crazy gadget to bring a battle with the X-Men to a stalemate, if not defeat them. As for Jean Grey shutting down all of their brains, here's a thought. The X-Men used to get their costumes (unstable molecules) from the Fantastic Four, so it's possible that the FF may have gotten something in return somewhere down the line. Maybe something in the way of a psi-proofing device. If Xavier invented such a thing, then he would know how to disable it as well, but Jean might not. Just a thought.

Nightcrawler, what do you know about the movie? As far as I know, they haven't chosen a director or cast yet. If Sean Astin or Steven Soderberg directs, it's likely that George Clooney will be Reed Richards. Unfortunately, if Sean Astin directs, Orlando Bloom is likely to be Johnny Storm.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:41 AM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

i know when it will be released. i saw a poster last year of the movie i don't know if this is 100 percent yet but. tim robbins is strech meg ryan is the invisable girl,the thing is cgi,as for the flame it looked like matt damon.i don't know is this was the real poster or not. but i will look in to it.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:52 PM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote