KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Superman meets the ThunderCats!!!

Superman meets the ThunderCats!!!
Started by: WindDancer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Shocked Superman meets the ThunderCats!!!

When I first saw the comic book I couln't believe it!!! I read yesterday and the idea of Superman fightin the ThunderCats seem cool. Unfortunally is was a let down. Not enough fightin and the ending came too quick. I do wish there will be another, and better in the future.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:51 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Who won?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:48 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

I only watched the toon ThunderCats when I was a kid, it was pretty good. Was that a U.S. production toon? I watched that on some Italian channel.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:44 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Who won?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: it was a tie, but Superman did fought all the members of the ThunderCats

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:17 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

no way...panthro kicked his ass with the nunchucks

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:53 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

He did smack down Superman a few times. I really wanted to see Lion-O fight Superman at least 3 pages long. The figths were mostly all the ThunderCats members again'st Superman. No fair for Superman he got ambush so much.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:21 PM
Rasta

Thundercats?

I remember watching a bit of that years and years ago. Didn't they just turn into different types of big cats, I.e Panther, Lion, Tiger?

If so. Superman would terminate every single one of them, with ease.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 12:06 PM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Here in America they show them on Toonami, but I don't know if they still on cable erm

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 12:16 AM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by Rasta
Thundercats?

I remember watching a bit of that years and years ago. Didn't they just turn into different types of big cats, I.e Panther, Lion, Tiger?

If so. Superman would terminate every single one of them, with ease.

No they didn't turn into cats they WERE cats.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 11:55 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Cats from outter space wink

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 03:36 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

They used to fight a mummy called Mum-Ra who lost all his powers if he looked at a mirror

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 02:03 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deus_ex_Machina

yeah those were the days

looking at that goofy ol man turning into a pepped up warrior by saying some goofy phrases

havent seen the comic yet

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 09:21 PM
Deus_ex_Machina is currently offline Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Mum ra was a good villain I also like it those lunartics (or whatever they were call)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 11:35 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Thundercats? brings back memories. did the cats use their vehicles in fighting superman or was it a hand to hand fight?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 12:43 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
Mum ra was a good villain I also like it those lunartics (or whatever they were call)

He was good but come on he had one of the most pathetic weakness's known to man

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 11:55 AM
Deus_ex_Machina

which was?

sorry forgot :$

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 08:05 PM
Deus_ex_Machina is currently offline Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

'IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!!EVERLIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!M
OMRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!1

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 09:39 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by Deus_ex_Machina
which was?

sorry forgot :$

He' stares at his reflection he becomes a decrepid old mummy whos only power is to bugger off before Liono splits him down the middle with the sword of omens

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 10:54 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Now I remenber!!!! Besides Mum-ra there were the Lunatacs, Captain Shiner, and some cyborgs villains. Yeah those could have been included in the storyline.

It would been cool to see Doomsday fighting Lion-O.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:23 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
Now I remenber!!!! Besides Mum-ra there were the Lunatacs, Captain Shiner, and some cyborgs villains. Yeah those could have been included in the storyline.

It would been cool to see Doomsday fighting Lion-O.

Can't remember any Lunatics, but I aggree it would be cool to see Lion-O vs Doomsday. He'd lose but it would still be cool

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 11:45 AM