KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The best among the Weapon X

The best among the Weapon X
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

The best among the Weapon X

I don't know the complete list of the products of weapon x, but i do know these are the guys usually imbued with adamantium and healing factor. guys like wolverine and sabertooth. so who do you guys think is the best among them and why?

my money is on cyber... basically coz he's the only one with adamantium skin, he's got poison added to his arsenal, wolverine is totally afraid of him, and he's a bloodthirsty crazy sadist.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 09:08 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Logan
Creed
Wraith
Maverick
Kane
Cyber
Any more??

Old Post May 13th, 2004 09:14 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Irish Wolverine

^Deadpool

Old Post May 13th, 2004 10:38 AM
Irish Wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send Irish Wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by Irish Wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Yeah. And then there' all of the weapon x agents featured in the comic book series of the same name.
(chamber, etc...)

Old Post May 13th, 2004 03:07 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

And, there are the other weapon plus programmes, (weapon 0 to weapon XV)
Weapon 1 was Captain America
Weapon X was Logan/Creed/Wraith/Maverick etc
Weapon XII was Huntsman
Weapon XIII was fantomex (with EVA)
Weapon XV was Ultimation

Old Post May 13th, 2004 03:18 PM
Alex-Neo
Legend

any one got some pictures of these guys?

Old Post May 13th, 2004 03:31 PM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

So is Logan looking for Weapon -, a wepon x generator

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 13th, 2004 04:37 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine beat cyber with out his adamantium in him and the reason cyber was killed was to give wolverine the adamantium. SO I say wolverine then the girl wolverine(I don't know her name) then cyber then ccreed then dead pool

Old Post May 13th, 2004 07:52 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

are you talking about Lady Deathstrike? when you say "girl Wolverine"

Old Post May 13th, 2004 07:55 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

no I talken about the new marvel knights wolverine in the comic they havent given the girls name yet but she kicked saber tooth ass in seconds

Old Post May 13th, 2004 07:59 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

meh

I wouldnt be tossing her name in yet, she is probably a bit player, Kinda like Sin Eater.

she may be badass but she probably is there only to help Wolverine do somthing and move the story along. if she shows up week after week or pops up in X-men or somthing then Id say she counts.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 08:10 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

ya that true she shouldent count till she show up a bunch of times in x-men comics. she brobly just end being that one time person in wolverine comic like u said

Old Post May 13th, 2004 08:13 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

and of course, there is X-23

Old Post May 13th, 2004 08:34 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

captain america
nuke
wolverine
sabretooth
slayback
garrison kane
silver fox
maverick
mastadon
kestrel
deadpool
fantomex
ultimation
huntsman
sauron
mesmero
Marrow
Aurora
wild child
chamber
the stepford cuckoos

unknown-Cyber

unofficially enhanced using weapon plus' methods: Bullseye.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 14th, 2004 05:45 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

isnt omega red apart of the russian weapon x program? I know he has adamantium tenticles and is also one of wolverines toughest foes. Cyber is a bi-tch. When wolverine has his adamantium claws, he always whoops on cyber, Cyber only got the best of wolverine when he had only bone claws, and wolverine shattered his claws on his skin

Old Post May 14th, 2004 12:54 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Omega's tenticles arn't adamantium. I think the material is called carbanidium or some thing similar.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 03:24 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

carbonadium is essentially a secret form of adamantium that's just as strong but plyable and more light weight.
omega and epsilon red are both from a counter-weapon plus russian program, no one has any idea where cyber came from, i'm guessing he was some weapon x prototype or could eve be from weapon IX. deathstryke was enhanced by spiral, and bullseye was enhanced by darkwind, the guy that invented adamantium bonding whose research was stolen by weapon x.
red skull was the nazi response to Weapon I. the best of weapon plus (so far) would be Ultimation.

and for the record, wolverine has always been scared shitless of cyber, with cyber winning most of their battles. in fact, the first time they fought (unless you consider the theory that cyber is dog) cyber tore out wolverine's eye.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 15th, 2004 06:57 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yes i agree about wolverine being scared of cyber...can anyone give me the rundown about ultimation?

Old Post May 15th, 2004 08:09 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

ultimation was weapon XV (featured in Assault on weapon plus). He was the super sentinal that was onboard the weapon plus station, taking direct orders from sublime (the villain from here comes tommorrow).
He was fought by Wolverine, cyclops and fantomex. fantomex and cyke escaped, but logan remained and blew up the station with himself and ultimation on it.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 03:36 PM
Irish Wolverine

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Jello
(unless you consider the theory that cyber is dog)

Who thinks that? I thought it was pretty clear he was Sabretooth

Old Post May 15th, 2004 07:08 PM
Irish Wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send Irish Wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by Irish Wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote