KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Tourture

Who should be tourtured?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hulk 5 45.45%
Human Torch 1 9.09%
Wolverine(Again) 3 27.27%
Nightcrawler 2 18.18%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tourture
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Question Tourture

Vote on who I provided. Feel free to add any other heros that this would make a good story line.
The Incredable Hulk-He's my first choice.
The Human Torch-I like his powers but hes arrogent.
Wolverine-He's on such a vengence kick with his past that I'd like to see them catch him again and give him a face lift.
Nightcrawler-he's kinda wimpy and needs a whiping.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 05:33 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Wolvie

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:15 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Nightcrawler is not wimpy! mad

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:54 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Human Torch. Just a really boring character in my opinion. I guess its just that he's always seemed one dimensional to me.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 03:18 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

this thread is to vote on who is the worst to read? i wouldn't vote anyone here. i'd vote for Captain America. he really gets on my nerves. sure, he is a great leader, he's in peak physical condition and can fight well, but his personality makes me want to crap on his face. to me, he's always seemed arrogant in the most subtle of ways(cant really explain), and...his costume...and all the do-good-y-ness...ugh. then comes Baron Zemo and Batroc the Leaper. i dont really have to explain these guys do i? and the Creeper always seemed kinda crappy to me.

well, here's an edit. i should read the title of the poll first...who should be tortured...arent i the smart one....well, i stick with my response. Cap. America, then Baron Zemo, then Batroc. maybe Creeper.

Last edited by Mr. Sandman on Jun 2nd, 2004 at 03:52 AM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 03:50 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

which human torch?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 07:59 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Re: Tourture

quote:
Originally posted by Maelstrom

Nightcrawler-he's kinda wimpy and needs a whiping.

laughing

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 11:02 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Now that Zemo isn't being such a wuss-bag and gets out there on the battle-field he's pretty cool I think, especially now that he's one of those "ambiguous villians", lleader of the Thunderbolts, who are mostly good guys, but you have no idea what their leader is doing. And he got rid of that pink sock he used to wear on his head.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 06:52 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

The original idea wasn't who is the worst but what character, powers and all would you like to see tourtured in the book. Who would make a scene look cool. That's why i picked the hulk. His strength power makes him a great choice to be exposed to tramautic levels of pain.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 08:30 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

He got rid of the pink face thing? Finally!

Im still sticking with Cap. America. He'd be ranting about how righteous he is and how unjust the torture is while being stuffed in an Iron Maiden or streched out on the Rack. since Cap is an olympic level athlete, his torture would last a very long time. get out the popcorn!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 08:59 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

cap on the rack, ha. Ever see one of those mummy cases with the spikes in em, put wolverine in that. I'd like to see the hulk be drowned, over and over.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:44 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

the Iron Maiden is a mummy case with spikes in it.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 09:22 PM
Spawnie

yeah, and it hurts, hmm so they say.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 07:28 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unstoppable
Unstoppable Juggernaut

You mean: "Yeah, and it hurts - so they scream."

*grins*

The Juggernaut: "But I been feelin' despair my whole life. And I learned how to deal with it. I got mad!"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 07:36 PM
Unstoppable is currently offline Click here to Send Unstoppable a Private Message Find more posts by Unstoppable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WWestFlashFan
Avengers

lol

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 12:43 AM
WWestFlashFan is currently offline Click here to Send WWestFlashFan a Private Message Find more posts by WWestFlashFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

You know who would be hailarious to have in the chamber, Mister Fantastic. Put him on the rack, in the coffen with spikes, you name it he just fits the mold.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 12:39 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Torture Dealpool. It would be hilarious watching Dealpool get tortured and talk mad sh*t at the same time, then again, that would also give them good reason to torture him longer, lol.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 11:56 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
Torture Dealpool. It would be hilarious watching Dealpool get tortured and talk mad sh*t at the same time, then again, that would also give them good reason to torture him longer, lol.

It's been done before. I think issue 6 or 7.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 12:16 AM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Aqauman

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 04:53 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

uh pyro

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 04:56 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote