KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Hero's or villans that have rocked another hero or villan!

Hero's or villans that have rocked another hero or villan!
Started by: SuperDarryl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperDarryl

Warning Hero's or villans that have rocked another hero or villan!

Ok, I'am introducing a thread about heros or villans that rock another hero or villan. I'am a little burnt out on reading post about how pumped up a hero is or how tough a villan is, or how invunerable or impervous to injury they are. So I do the oppisite, I reverse engineer the discussion and talk about people getting rocked by other people!

Post any story or any person getting rocked by another person. I kind of like the topic, and I think that I can wipe out with a lot of interesting matchs, where people get the stuffing knocked out of them...lol

I hope to get a little fun out of this thread...hah laughing

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 12:27 AM
SuperDarryl is currently offline Click here to Send SuperDarryl a Private Message Find more posts by SuperDarryl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperDarryl

I begin with a picture of Juggernaut rocked out into a coma, because Juggernaut never gets rocked like this.lmfao laughing

Attachment: juggs.jpg
This has been downloaded 176 time(s).

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 12:46 AM
SuperDarryl is currently offline Click here to Send SuperDarryl a Private Message Find more posts by SuperDarryl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Dr. Doom in a rare state of disarray, and on his knees! wow... great cover too. in fact, im posting it twice.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 01:07 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperDarryl

Damn, how did that happen? Doom definitly is getting rocked, awesome!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 01:22 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

as you can see from the title, its Marvel's original Secret War. Dr. Doom tried going up against the Beyonder single-handedly...bad idea, even for one as great as Doom. Doom eventually did combine with Beyonder(i think), but it took absolutely everything he had. i dont think that was even the outcome he wanted...i have to look for it for an exact plot summary...but im too lazy to search through the crates...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 01:34 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Wolverine in shambles, just a great cover.

Attachment: wolverine.jpg
This has been downloaded 165 time(s).

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 02:02 AM
SuperDarryl

Cyclops possession

Great cover shot of Wolverine with arrows in his back and getting beaten down. But we all know that Wolverine makes it out, and heals up with no problems...hah

Heres a cover pick of Cyclops getting possessed by Apoc..Kind of cool seeing him all frazzled and fried lookin...

Attachment: cyclops.jpg
This has been downloaded 162 time(s).

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 02:17 AM
SuperDarryl

One of my favorite characters ever has got to be Thanos. This guy is the definition of destruction, the silver surfer tries to blast him and fry him, but is unsuccessful in doing so...

Attachment: surferfry.jpg
This has been downloaded 148 time(s).

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 08:55 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

in JLA/Avengers Krona(im pretty sure thats his name....dont wanna search my crates to find the comic), makes Galactus his SHIP. Galactus gets all f*cked up. i cant find a pic, but when i first saw that page, i was pretty surprised

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 09:47 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by SuperDarryl
One of my favorite characters ever has got to be Thanos. This guy is the definition of destruction, the silver surfer tries to blast him and fry him, but is unsuccessful in doing so...

Do you know who drew this? That is hot as hell.

Hmm, for those of you who think Superman > Thor...

Uncanny X-Men #171 when Binary hit Rogue so hard she knocked her into orbit...

Re: Dr. Doom in Secret Wars, remember he absorbed Galactus' homeworld by slicing up Klaw and using them as...hmm, magnification/absorbtion instruments? He "defeated" the Beyonder by implanting SOMETHING in his breastplate which absorbed The Beyonder's powers when he came close to inspect him. This was, of course, after The Beyonder sheared off Doom's arms, legs, et cetera...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 11:13 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

decent fight, crappy ending. Hobgoblin dosent kill him, Demo tries to save a kid and gets crushed in the process. still a good fight tho

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 11:21 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Did you forget that in the same series that you got that picture of Thor's Mjollnir hitting Superman in the face(JLA/Avengers), that Superman beat him into unconsciencess?(though that probably shouldn't have happened, Thor's power is mystical in nature, Superman should have been obliterated due to his vulnerability to magics)...then he got jumped by Ironman, Hercules, Wonderman, She-Hulk, and Vision...that was funny. then Aquaman saved him. still a good picture though. hehehehe there's blood coming from his face.

as for the Dr.Doom statement; yes i do remember that. too bad it wasnt enough. the Beyonder only took possesion of his body(as i recall...i may be wrong). in any case, Dr. Doom is bad ass

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 11:25 PM
SuperDarryl

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Never
[B]Do you know who drew this? That is hot as hell.

Don't know who drew it but the pic is hot as shit.
I like the style type that he's drawn in....cool stuff smile

I like this picture of Magneto getting rocked and stabbed by Magneto..heh. I'd like to see a pic of Magneto after his brain has been fried by Professor X, still looking for that...

Attachment: magneto.jpg
This has been downloaded 130 time(s).

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 12:25 AM
SuperDarryl

Yeah, Thor is one tough cookie, he takes on good and bad guys, and does all right...

Attachment: thor22.jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 01:16 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Did you forget that in the same series that you got that picture of Thor's Mjollnir hitting Superman in the face(JLA/Avengers), that Superman beat him into unconsciencess?(though that probably shouldn't have happened, Thor's power is mystical in nature, Superman should have been obliterated due to his vulnerability to magics)...

Yeah, and the Thor fans went apeshit over on the messageboards. I could not believe that Kurt Busiek ALSO made Thor try to WALK through Superman's heat ray vision (HELLO, Mjolnir nullifies/absorbs/redirects ANY form of energy and Thor tries to WALK through it? Blah). After that he was so spent that Superman was able to knock him out.

quote:
Don't know who drew it but the pic is hot as shit.

Darryl, I don't think that I was as clear as I could have been - I was actually asking if you knew who drew that Surfer vs. Thanos picture (in the event you thought I was talking about the Thor vs. Superman one).

Last edited by Never on Jun 6th, 2004 at 05:06 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 05:04 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

As you can see about the Hulk and his arch-nemesis evil Glenn Talbot crushed and kill him.but not the used about Bruce Banner get angry become as the Hulk.

Attachment: hulktalbot.jpg
This has been downloaded 105 time(s).

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 05:44 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

asain hulk try not to double post in the future

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 06:23 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Cyclops VS Mr.Sinister...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:33 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

One of my favorites

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:41 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

LOL that had to be the funniest thing i ever have seen, Krona making Galactus his Fort/Cidatal whatever u wanna call it. Just after the JLA and Avengers finish their ship it shows u them on the next page and all u see is a huge Galactus (his armour) with his mouth open and arms in front of him, so funny. laughing
wish i could find a pic.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:54 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote