KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » a character personality question

which character matches my personality?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
fabian cortez 0 0%
hawkeye 2 66.67%
rictor 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

a character personality question
Started by: fruits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

a character personality question

i'm doing this for another board and i need to know which character matches my personality. either hawkeye, fabian cortez, or rictor. you decide. well, my name is jeff, i'm tall, but skinny. i'm not strong. i'd rather be an assisstant leader then a leader. i'm a drummer. i talk a lot. i say random things. i have a good sense of humor. i go to church, but i don't love it. ummm, i guess that's all. oh, i like the wilderness and love to go camping and i love to drive to! so, cortez, hawkeye, or rictor?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:18 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

sorry you got stuck as the purple avenger. He's not really a leader, not strong and kinda tall. Rictor is a hottie with a love for life, which you admit you don't have in church, Cortez is not only not satified with being a leader, like me he must be Ruler.
Hawkeye is ok if you measure your life by who you hang around, does that sound familiar?

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:35 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

well, i dunno. i was reading his profile and just recently, he lead a grop of former criminal mutants who wanted to be god again. "lead" and i don't hate church. i actually like it. i just don't sing and put my hands in the air, y'know. i'm a good moraled person though. i dopn't go doin' really bad things and i try to talk ppl out of doing really stupid things.

Last edited by fruits on Jun 16th, 2004 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 06:50 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

No, hes a good leader but he makes a better observer of leaders. That is his strength. He's accurate with his weapon and carrys an impressive arsenal capable of stopping some deadly foes. He makes himself friends of some of the powerhouses of his world and he is a hallmark of the team. He also bears the spirit of the team in its highs and lows.
I didn't mean you hated life man. A lot of people see life as a reflection of themselves and realize that its not and are upset by that. These superheros are supposed to be "good" enough that those things don't really bother them.
If i had to choose one for you it would be hawkeye cause like him you have a cool mouth, from what i've seen of you so far.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 07:28 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote