KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » are their any mutants who can..........

are their any mutants who can..........
Started by: fruits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

are their any mutants who can..........

i was wondering. are their any mutants from any of the comics who have the power to drain others powers? rogue doesn't count. bishop doesn't count either because he has to be attacked with that power first. i'm talking about a mutant who could walk up to cyclops, look at him and concentrate, and he wouldn't ahve his powers any more and the other mutant would be a lot stronger, not necessarily get cyclop's powers, but just get a lot stronger.

Last edited by fruits on Jun 16th, 2004 at 07:43 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 07:34 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

No. Rouge is the closest thing you'll get to that.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:17 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Actually, I can think of three others who can do that.

Sauron, Emplate and DC's Parasite can all drain powers/energy. All of them need skin-to-skin contact to do it however. None of them can do it just by looking at somone.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 10:22 AM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Hmm, the only one I have is Nottingham from Witchblade, but he can't just look at ya and do it. Lord Sonatine from Darkness has some symilar powers.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 10:32 AM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

The Black Queen of the Hellfire Culb is a psy. Vampire. With a touch she drains all of your lifeforce from your body leaving your body mummified. She almost got her hands on Juggernaut but Colossus was at the same bar, spilled a drink on him and Juggernaut kicked his ass for it, therebye saving his own skin.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 07:39 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Didnt the 'New Mutants' or 'X-Factor' have a character named "Leech" that could cancel anothers power?

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 01:27 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geb8705
Titan in the making!

Yup Leech was a green-skineed mutant who was always with his friend Artie, the pink-skineed mute mutant. Leech had a power dampening field that cancelled out others powers. I tried to post a link to his little bio at uncannyxmen .net but I cant untill I am more well known... Well it says:

Leech
Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe
Current Status: prisoner of Weapon X
Aliases: none
Nationality: American
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men #179

Powers and Abilities:
block access to adjunct genetic coding, disrupting and negating the superhuman powers of others

Affiliations:
Morlocks, X-Factor, X-Terminators, Generation X, Daydreamers

There you go! Enjoy~

^Made by the talented FRO§T!^

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 01:51 AM
Geb8705 is currently offline Click here to Send Geb8705 a Private Message Find more posts by Geb8705 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

For awhile Taskmaster was undergoing some sort of operation to give him powers, in which, like his normal ability to mimic normal muscle movements of those he saw, he could watch and duplicate superhuman powers. But something happend, a treatment was botched by a do
-gooder and he lost the ability.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:01 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote