KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Fantastic Four movie disscussion

Fantastic Four movie disscussion
Started by: nightcrawer89

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nightcrawer89
movie man

Warning The Fantastic Four movie

this movie looks good . i can't tell you who is in it but when i find out i will tell all.until then it will come out jul 1 05

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 03:49 PM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

It looks good? There is no trailer and you don't know the actors so how do you know it looks good?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 06:46 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 07:18 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Considering the director left over creative differences.... i have a feeling this movie is somewhat going to suck....

I think just a cash in to make money and NOT to put the fantastic four as a good movie.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 07:35 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

i should have more details soon.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 02:22 PM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

They need to start being a little more careful as to what comic books they adapt to movies. I mean, the Fantastic Four? That's actually a somewhat older, more obscure title.

They will have to modernize the hell out of it, and sacrifice alot of the titles unique factors to make it Hollywood material, I think.

Why not wait and see how Punisher and Hellboy do before openng the comic movie flood gates?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 04:55 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

ok understandable

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 05:27 PM
super pr*xy

the comic movie flood gates are already open. and people are making money off of it. the first fantastic four was crap. i think they are rethinking the releae date on the new one because of potential competition.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 11:12 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It's been pretty sporatic, until the success of "Blade".

Before that, it was really only "Punisher", "Flash Gordon", "The Phantom", and "The Avengers", and all but Flash bombed.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 11:16 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

ok

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 05:37 PM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Noooooooo!!!!!!!

It has just been confirmed that Jessica Alba will play the Invisible Woman in the new Fnatastic Four movie now it is truly going to be a terrible terrible movie everyone.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 05:37 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

You've seriously gotta be kidding me.

I find that hard to believe seeing as Human Torch is her son and she's only young herself.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 06:19 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

holy crap! are u for real? that is horrible, horrible news

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 06:41 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wouldn't let me edit:

I was thinking of Franklin. Not Johnny.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 06:41 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

i found a related news... about the movie...

20th Century Fox has almost found its fantastic foursome to bring Marvel Comics' original superhero family, the Fantastic Four, to life on the big screen, according to a recent report by Variety. The studio has signed King Arthur's Lancelot Iaon Gruffudd as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, The Shield star Michael Chiklis to play Ben Grimm/the Thing, and Cellular's Chris Evans as Johnny Storm/the Human Torch. For the role of Sue Richards/the Invisible Woman, Sin City actress Jessica Alba has emerged as the most likely candidate, though Rachel MacAdams and Keri Russell are also in the running.

"We see Fantastic Four as the last great jewel in the comicbook crown," said Fox production prexy Hutch Parker. "The casting has been extremely important in terms of fulfilling expectations of an audience that's been incredibly loyal to these characters for over 40 years."

Based on the 1962 Marvel Comics book by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, the Fantastic Four centers on four astronauts - scientist Reed Richards, his wife Sue, her brother Johnny and their friend Ben Grimm - who develop superhuman powers after their experimental spaceship is exposed to cosmic rays. They band together to fight against the evil Doctor Doom.

The $85 million-$90 million pic is headed for an August or September start in Vancouver. Planned release date is July 1, 2005, when it will face off against Paramount's Mission: Impossible 3. That will mark the second Fourth of July weekend bow in a row for a Marvel-based superhero pic following Spider-Man 2.

The Fantastic Four is being helmed by Barbershop director Tim Story from a script written by Simon Kinberg. Producers are Marvel, 1492, Constantin and X-Men producer Ralph Winter. Production on Fantastic Four is being overseen by Parker and Senior VP of Production Alex Young.

Attachment: f4-teaser.jpg
This has been downloaded 655 time(s).

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 06:52 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

real poster?, niice wink

Last edited by moonwalker741 on Jul 14th, 2004 at 07:13 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 07:07 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Hears explosions*

Can someone hear bombs?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 07:10 AM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Fantastic Four

The person is who tried to correct me was wrong 20th Century Fox announced Jessica Alba will join the cast officially.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 07:29 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

I have a bad feeling about this, the Thing should be in the same boat as Hulk, he isnt as large but should still be a CGI/live action cross.....

I think you can find a pick of the prototype for the Thing at superherohype.com

Ill try to dig it up tomorrow

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 07:32 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Re: Fantastic Four

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
The person is who tried to correct me was wrong 20th Century Fox announced Jessica Alba will join the cast officially.

blink uh.. was that me? confused

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 07:40 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote