KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Blade 3

Will Jessica Beil ruin Blade 3?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 2 16.67%
No 4 33.33%
i'll have to wait and see 6 50.00%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Blade 3
Started by: Metroplex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Metroplex

Blade 3

On the killermovies website, there is an article about Blade 3 and that it will be in production soon. I hope this movie will be as good as the first. The second was a disspointment for me (Not much of a story) Well the third movie seems to have based the story from the comic book.

The storyline for the third film finds Blade joining forces with two vampire hunters, part of a group called the Nightstalkers, as they tackle the powerful and ruthless villain Danica Talos. After harvesting the superior blood of the ancestor of all modern vampires, Talos has resurrected the man now known as “Drake” (notice the modernization of the Dracula name) from a century-long sleep in the hopes of finally getting world control for all vampires. Blade, along with the Nightstalkers must unleash a virus that will kill all vamps— but only are given one chance to make it work.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 07:41 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Blade 3

http://www.killermovies.com/b/blade3/articles/3250.html

I think this movie will be good. smile Looks like it has a really good story.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 07:50 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

The 2nd movie was absolutely the best comic to movie translation ever!
Way better than the first one!
I loved it!
Cant wait for the 3rd one!thumb up

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:50 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

A third one? Wow... I seen the 2nd one and it was ok. I thought it was odd but all well. Though I did like the scene in the club were you see people playing with their spines and drinking blood. That was a great scene!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:53 PM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

didnt like blade or blade 2. dont like vampires for the most part.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 09:56 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Blade was a good movie. Nice storyline, good fight scenes and nice acting.

Blade 2 was also a good movie, but because of the intricate storyline twists, I believe it was better than the first one. Plus I loved the altered vampires (can't remember the freak guys name).

I hope Blade 3 lives up to the previous ones.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 10:41 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I've enjoyed both 1st & 2nd but I thought there was a bit of a loss in continuity.
I'm still looking forward to the third though

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 01:30 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I enjoyed both of them and im looking forward to the third, i heard it was gonna be the last one, a trilogy, everythings a trilogy nowadays, lol

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 03:33 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
green33

i agree with Darth Vicious both of the films were good and i also am looking forward to the 3rd more than anyfilm so far coming ouit in 2004

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 02:08 PM
green33 is currently offline Click here to Send green33 a Private Message Find more posts by green33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifigunslinger

Blade III is going to rock!!! Blade vs. Dracula or "Drake" will be awesome!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 02:54 PM
scifigunslinger is currently offline Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

The first Blade owned. Blade 2 was like...rotting...goat...testicle..hair. This one is supposed to be based on that whole Nightstalker thing, so it should kick ass. I AM ABOVE THE LAW!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 07:05 PM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 09:18 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

In the comic book, the nightstalkers are Cannibal King, and Frank DRAKE. i have no idea if they will use Frank Drake since his last name is the same as the new Dracula. Well if this like the comic, than [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Cannbal King and Frank Drake dies

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 09:56 PM
troken

Metroplex, I think you meen Hannibal King, not cannibal King. If you want to kind out alot of information about the movie goto

efavata.com/CBM/blade3.htm

The origanl Nightstackers dectitive agance was Blade, Hannibal king, and Frank Drake. They fought dracula back in the tomb of dracula comics. You can get more information on them at

marveldirectory.com/individuals/k/kinghannibal.htm

marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/blade.htm

Oh whistler was never in the comics till the movie came out.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 04:40 PM
troken is currently offline Click here to Send troken a Private Message Find more posts by troken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

I liked the first 2 Blade installments and I think that the last one will be cool as well. Can't wait to see it!

Attachment: lvcc 03 094.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 09:51 AM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitedragon
HAIL MEGATRON!

hi day walker. is that a pic of you. if so you look like a clone of blade. i do like the sound of blade3 coz the other blade filmz woz the maaad-notes. bunny

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:01 PM
whitedragon is currently offline Click here to Send whitedragon a Private Message Find more posts by whitedragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by whitedragon
hi day walker. is that a pic of you. if so you look like a clone of blade. i do like the sound of blade3 coz the other blade filmz woz the maaad-notes. bunny

Yes, that is me in the pic and thanks for the compliment big grin I liked Blade 1&2 and I don't think they're going to blow it with this last installment. Just hope Blade 3 has everything from Blade 1&2 and much more.

Attachment: sdcc03 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 03:17 PM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

Blade

Has anyone heard anything on the final design of Blade's costume for trinity? Any more word on Triple H and what his role will be in the movie? It's been awhile on the updates since they teased us with the pic below

Attachment: snipes.jpg
This has been downloaded 86 time(s).

Blade

Last edited by Daywalker on Nov 28th, 2003 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 05:34 PM
Abbita

Dreamwatch magazine said: 'Triple h, alias Michael Paul LeVesque, looks set to make his big screen debut as hulking, metal-toothed vampire Grimwood. Also Parker Posey from Josey and the pusseycats is eyeing the role of beautiful vampire chief Danica Talos, who launches a plan to conquer mankind using the blood from Dominic Purcells ancient vampire Frank Drake, A.K.A Dracula.
Blade trinity sees Blade alone and pursued by the authorities. Blade joins forces with Vampire hunters The Nightstalkers, includin Jessica Biel as Abigail Whistler.'

I can't find anything on blades final costume but i have seen recent pictures of it and it looks practically identical to the one in your picture above. Hope this helps Daywalker. smile

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 06:40 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by ab012f9448
Dreamwatch magazine said: 'Triple h, alias Michael Paul LeVesque, looks set to make his big screen debut as hulking, metal-toothed vampire Grimwood. Also Parker Posey from Josey and the pusseycats is eyeing the role of beautiful vampire chief Danica Talos, who launches a plan to conquer mankind using the blood from Dominic Purcells ancient vampire Frank Drake, A.K.A Dracula.
Blade trinity sees Blade alone and pursued by the authorities. Blade joins forces with Vampire hunters The Nightstalkers, includin Jessica Biel as Abigail Whistler.'

I can't find anything on blades final costume but i have seen recent pictures of it and it looks practically identical to the one in your picture above. Hope this helps Daywalker. smile

It did help, thanks. I figured Triple H would be some kind of bad a$$ vamp enforcer type.

That ammo vest worries me, it looks alittle bland. I wonder if that's the finished product? I prefer the one from the first movie over all so far.

Attachment: alblade3.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 07:49 PM