KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Batman vs Fantastic Four (who is gonna make more money)

who is gonna make more money?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 14 87.50%
Fantastic Four 2 12.50%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman vs Fantastic Four (who is gonna make more money)
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Batman vs Fantastic Four (who is gonna make more money)

Which movie coming out next year do you guys will think will gross more money?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 02:18 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThaWhiteShadow

ima go wit bats on this one

Family Guy

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 04:55 AM
ThaWhiteShadow is currently offline Click here to Send ThaWhiteShadow a Private Message Find more posts by ThaWhiteShadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

Hard to say. Marvel has had some huge success with Spidermand and X-men. I think FF will be around that level (though im assuming its a good movie, who knows it could be another daredevil type bomb)

The first four batman movies have left a sour taste in my mouth but this new one looks like it could actually be good..

If I had to pick id say FF.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 06:40 AM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I dont know But Ill see um both

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:34 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I am going to see both of them anyways just im sure everyone else is. But I think Batman is going to edge out the FF movie. The previous Batman movies made alot of money and that was while ago and those movies kinda sucked. I heard this one is nothing like that.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 11:36 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

definitely batman, i remember the crowds to see BF and B&R, it got a little less than spiderman crowds, and hundrreds of kids love batman

either way, im seeing both but looking forward to batman more

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 01:37 AM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

It got a little less what than Spiderman?

Seriously Im pretty sure that those Batman movies left a sour taste in peoples mouths. I was surprised by the preview because it looks like it might actually be good. It should do well but dont count out FF to surpass its success.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:15 PM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NARKED7451

If I was a betting man, and I am not, Id put my money on Fantastic 4. Im a big Jessica Alba *YA wonder why*...................So Ill eventually see both if only on DVD.and I am a Big BAtman movie and whoever said the 2 previous Batman movies stunk, was right. Michael Keaton, only man who can legitimately do Bruce Wayne and THE BAT. IMO

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 03:41 PM
NARKED7451 is currently offline Click here to Send NARKED7451 a Private Message Find more posts by NARKED7451 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

I think Batsie is going to make bigger bucks, allthough both might do it at the same level also. Who knows, as you said we will probably see the both.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 07:47 AM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
viperthree

I think Batman will make big money and FF will either do moderately well or suck like Thunderbirds. I don't think that FF will do good because of all the changes I have read they have done to the characters and the mythology behind them. I understand you have to make some themes up to date but they did some bad changes. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: like making Sue and Doom bf and gf, doom goes out into space, Doom is an industrialist, Johnny does not fly I think FF fans will be hurt by the movie and everyone else will be like 'uh....is there any other movies out this week?' roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.ragnaranchorage.tk/

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 05:18 PM
viperthree is currently offline Click here to Send viperthree a Private Message Find more posts by viperthree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

quote:
Originally posted by viperthree
I think Batman will make big money and FF will either do moderately well or suck like Thunderbirds. I don't think that FF will do good because of all the changes I have read they have done to the characters and the mythology behind them. I understand you have to make some themes up to date but they did some bad changes. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: like making Sue and Doom bf and gf, doom goes out into space, Doom is an industrialist, Johnny does not fly I think FF fans will be hurt by the movie and everyone else will be like 'uh....is there any other movies out this week?' roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

read the *spoiler bit* omg..are u serious? those are stupid changes....u cant do that to johnny! its just not ryt......

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 03:12 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

after reading that statement....i think batman will gross more...i think more ppl have been expecting this batman movie rather than f4 movie

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 03:13 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhino
Red is the new black

i'd see both movies but batman could win, the trailer looks cool. marvel is my fav but the F4 sucks compared to batman AND if you seen the F4 teaser clip, the flame dude does fly!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 03:31 AM
Rhino is currently offline Click here to Send Rhino a Private Message Find more posts by Rhino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
viperthree

I have not seen the teaser trailer....where did you see it??

http://www.ragnaranchorage.tk/

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 07:00 PM
viperthree is currently offline Click here to Send viperthree a Private Message Find more posts by viperthree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

My best guess is that Batman will eek out more money than the FF, but my main concern is just how did Shrek 2 make more money than Spiderman 2?

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 07:02 PM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

It might be a close call between the two, but i think batman will win.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 07:12 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

quote:
Originally posted by clickclick
It got a little less what than Spiderman?

Seriously Im pretty sure that those Batman movies left a sour taste in peoples mouths. I was surprised by the preview because it looks like it might actually be good. It should do well but dont count out FF to surpass its success.

got a little less at the box office than spiderman

kids man, you could watch and really love alot of movies when youre a kid, and thousands of kids love batman, whether alone or with parents they still have to buy a ticket (unless they sneak in)....i think batman will greatly surpass fantastic four......it would be good to see a damn FF trailer already, i mean batman's already got two trailers

if theres an FF trailer can someone post a link, i have no idea how shrek 2 beat spiderman2 at the box office.....maybe youre reading the first two opening days??

Last edited by Havoc470 on Dec 21st, 2004 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 09:27 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhino
Red is the new black

i lost the link AND it wasnt really a trailer, but some scenes, and talking with the cast, shows some clips from the movie and opinions by the cast...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 01:28 AM
Rhino is currently offline Click here to Send Rhino a Private Message Find more posts by Rhino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I am surprised at the results in the poll so far.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 03:00 AM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

If the Fantastic Four was done right, then I would say it would top another Batman movie. Especially after how sh!tty the last 2 or 3 were.

But hearing that Johnny doesn't fly makes me go with Batman.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 04:26 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote