KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Will the Hulk ever meet and fall in love with She Hulk?

Will the Hulk ever meet and fall in love with She Hulk?
Started by: dami wilson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dami wilson

Love Will the Hulk ever meet and fall in love with She Hulk?

I wish Marvel will do a one issue special where he meets up with the beautiful She HUlk and our big bad monster falls in love and vice versa! Wow, that'd be cool cus she'd be able to relate with him interms of power and understanding. Maybe help him to calm down a bit and accept himself for what he is. A nig bad mama jama!

Hulk deserves a break! Just like Peter Parker when he found a job n a wife/ abit briefly.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:42 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

NO!!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:44 PM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

blink don't ask me where I read this or how do I know but.... Hulk and She Hulk are cousins... messed

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 04:06 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Paola is right. You're a pervert dami.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 04:09 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

It's true they are kin folks...I hope they do get together..inbreeding is wrong and sick.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 04:17 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

ya ther kids would be like hilbilly hulks, grose

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 02:46 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Degenerate kid Hulks? sounds like it could be a good idea for a cartoon series...naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 04:44 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

HA HA HA HA HA.....You guys are making me laugh silly! I didn't know they were cousins and even if they were, have you ever heard of the Asians (Indian and Pakistani society) in the Uk who have arranged marriages year in and year out? They dont have degenrate kids! Some other culture where they try to keep the wealth in the family do it too and they still exsist. Their kids are ok. I've read of this discussion on national newspapers. Its brother and sister that aint allowed to get married! Word! Check it out, its for medical reasons like diabetics or sickle cell desease. Anyway it was meant in jest!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:40 AM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Two things:

1) Ewwwww.

2) Marvel will never, EVER do it. Unless Chuck Austen gets his perverted hands on Hulk, then the franchise is going all to hell.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:20 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah...they'd have two degernate kids...Jim bob Hulk and Peggy Sue Hulk.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 03:47 PM
dami wilson

ha ha ha ha. What a laugh! That's why I started this chat! Gosh, you guys n agls have made my day! I always wanted to come up with a cousin of the HULK called the Incredible Bulk! He could be the product!
CEpt he cant grow big in proportion and ends up reaping just his top or something like that! HA HA HA1 That'd make a cute story huh?

The incredible Bulk! Big butt and big lips and a wicked looking afro. I'm brown skinned by the way so this aint racist! Maybe Marvel can do something on Hulk's cousins. The incredibles...wait a sec, hasn't that been done?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:34 PM
crying-freeman

Redneck hulks!? now that whould be the best ever springer show ever!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 07:43 AM
crying-freeman is currently offline Click here to Send crying-freeman a Private Message Find more posts by crying-freeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

THEY should just call them the incredibles! Incredible fart, incredible Sulk, Incredible Brain, Incredible Hulk.....wait a sec, that's been done!

Incredible mama and papa bear! Once angry they go bananas!-

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 11:58 AM
Maestro

Lol there is actually a 'what if' comic like this, and they actually have a kid.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 08:36 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

is that true? I'd love to read it for a laugh! Was it actually the she hulk? Duh that's make a cool story! HULK 'You been a bad boy!' and thumps his kid into space to cool off!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 12:24 PM
dami wilson

happy valentines everyone!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 12:27 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

In bred hulks!? Thats jerry springer kind of crap!

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 03:32 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

that would be a change like jurasic park and the Xmen could be called in!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 02:47 PM
Hulk_Power

Just the thought of hulk and she-hulk getting married and having a kid is idiotic. I agree, that would be some Jerry Springer crap. I mean what would be the topic on the show,"Not just any hilbillies, Hulk hilbillies."

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:05 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrimalScream

hulk gave his cousin a blood transfusion to save her.it did but it also made her into she hulk.that's disgusting to think about hulk and she hulk together.although cousins can legally get married.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:51 PM
PrimalScream is currently offline Click here to Send PrimalScream a Private Message Find more posts by PrimalScream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote