KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » No more blade

No more blade
Started by: b-dan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b-dan
Son of Sparda

Angry No more blade

who else thinks that the blade serice is losing its magic and collness i think that trinity just ruined the whole franchize and dracula in that i thought was crap i think the best dracula ever was when garyoldman played him well anyways who thinks there should be no more blade!!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 12:21 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I think maybe one more Blade movie would be cool to see.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 13th, 2005 02:24 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i think the blade movies are some of the best. just the kind of fighting style and special effects the movie delivers is amazing

Old Post May 15th, 2005 08:05 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

It WASNT DRACULA...

It was DRAKE.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:32 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Re: No more blade

quote: (post)
Originally posted by b-dan
Who else thinks that the blade series is losing its magic and coolness? I think that Trinity just ruined the whole franchise and I thought Dracula being in that was crap. I think the best Dracula ever was when Gary Oldman played him. Well anyways, who thinks there should be no more blade?!!

Personally, I liked all three Blade movies. I liked Trinity the least, but I sufficiently enjoyed each of them.

I wouldn't mind a new Blade movie as long as they go back to their roots and NOT make the vampires wimps like in 2 and 3.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:33 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
It WASNT DRACULA...

It was DRAKE.

there's a difference?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:41 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

in the film they said that Drake many names..and Dracula was one of them i believe..
confused

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:24 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

They were all garbage

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:25 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlazingBarrells

lol drake was dracula. same person. anyways, i could go on forever on how the first two were absolutley fantastic and trinity f-ed the whole franch. up. so yes i agree with b-dan on this one. david goyer can write some good stuff, but this one was lacking, ALOT. and his directing skills are weak, very weak. havent seen zig zag yet. but i if it is anything like blade trinity, i am sure i wont be too happy with it. this franchise could have be so much more. trinity ruined it all.............

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:44 PM
BlazingBarrells is currently offline Click here to Send BlazingBarrells a Private Message Find more posts by BlazingBarrells Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote