KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Green Lanterns

Green Lanterns
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Green Lanterns

List these 5 Green Lanterns in order from most powerful at 1 to least powerful at 5.

Hal Jordan (NOT Parallax or Spectre, just normal Hal)

Alan Scott (Sentinel)

John Stewart (Currently, not Handicapped)

Kyle Rayner (Current, somewhat more experienced)

Guy Gardner (Current Version w/ GL Vest instead of tights)

So how does the list go?

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:43 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Alan Scott
John Stewart
Guy Gardner

Oh and wrong forum.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:50 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hal is generally accepted as the most powerful (even when he's just normal Hal).

Beyond that, I don't know. I'd say Alan is #2, but he's my favorite GL so I'm biased.

-DM

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:50 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Hal (no contest)
Alan Scott (Original and his ring is different)
Guy (Ring+Vuldirian strengh=tough)
John Stewart (Hal pick him so that says a lot)
Kyle Rayner (Nothing but a whiney little puke)

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:58 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Hal
Alan
Kyle
Kilowog
John
Guy
Jade

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:28 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WindDancer
Hal (no contest)
Alan Scott (Original and his ring is different)
Guy (Ring+Vuldirian strengh=tough)
John Stewart (Hal pick him so that says a lot)
Kyle Rayner (Nothing but a whiney little puke)

smile

Attachment: 0063839.jpg
This has been downloaded 101 time(s).

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:31 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

DAMNIT!!!

I'm tired of people not giving Guy some respect. The guy outwill- powered sinestro for his ring for craps sake! I figured at least you would know better eleveninches.

Shouldn't the order in which they were picked at least give you a clue? Guy was hal's replacement, John was Guy's replacement. Although I think Kyle might have become better than John, after all John at one time quit his post, not much willpower there eh?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 11:28 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

yeah, im not saying guy is weak. but dont forget, john has the powers of a guardian.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 11:54 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Heirarchy of living Gls at the moment:

Hal
Alan
Kyle
Mogo
John
Kilowog
Guy
Jade

Old Post May 16th, 2005 12:07 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Woot! Alan is second. Just a well-written series or two away from challenging Hal...

-DM

P.S. ...probably not.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:51 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
DAMNIT!!!

I'm tired of people not giving Guy some respect. The guy outwill- powered sinestro for his ring for craps sake! I figured at least you would know better eleveninches.

damn right... Guy kicks a$$.... his power is more stubbornness than basic willpower (same thing basically) ..... but if you're stubborn enough you never give up

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:28 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought it went like this:

Hal Jordan
Alan Scott
John Stewart
Guy Gardner
Kyle Rayner

isnt that how it goes or am i wrong?

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:33 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Wasn't Guy supposed to be the actual GL, but Hal just happened to be there so he was given the ring?

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:12 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i think Hal got it cos the alien was dying and Hal was closer

..... Abin Sur?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:20 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea, thats how it happenned. Hal was closer. Now i know Hal is the strongest with Alan in a close second, and i know for sure that Kyle is the weakest, but who is stronger, Guy or John?

Old Post May 18th, 2005 11:06 PM
dawsey28

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20c...%20lantern.htm

Yeah, I'd say

(please log in to view the image)

But I really don't know anymore.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 01:49 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I would put Kyle Rayner somewhere near the top. He did harness the power of Ion after all.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 01:54 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Yeah, that's true. I thought he was now the highest due to him having fear. And the Sandman telling Kyle that he would surpass Hal.

But they change things so much-- I just don't know anymore.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 02:04 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still think he's the weakest. Sure he harnested the power of ion, but thats not THAT big of a deal. Guy went toe-to-toe with Parallax alone (as the warrior) . John knocked out the entire JLA (including Supes and Hal) in one blast. Sentinel went toe-to-toe with Parallax alone as well. Hal, well, Hal IS Parallax, and he's the Spectre, the most powerful force in the DC universe.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 02:13 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Ion is basically a "good" Parallax. Hal went crazy and evil. Kyle didn't. He had all the power of Oa at his disposal....and he chose to use it to revive the GL. Corps. I do agree with Hal or even John being above him but Guy certainly isn't. Guy even said to Kyle numerous times that Kyle was the better Lantern.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 02:14 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote