KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Hulk 2: Who's the bad guy

Hulk 2: Who's the bad guy
Started by: Hulk Power

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hulk_Power

Cool Hulk 2: Who's the bad guy

I was wondering who is the next bad guy going to be in the Hulk 2 movie? I in another thread I saw a picture with half of the Hulk's face and the other half seemed to be Abomination's face and at the bottom it said Hulk 2. Is Abomination going to be the next bad guy? One thing I am certain of is that for someone to go up against the Hulk, it has to be someone super strong like him. Wouldn't you agree?

Old Post May 21st, 2005 09:39 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope its a combination. I hope the Leader is the boss and he has a few henchmen including the abomination

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 21st, 2005 10:57 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea that would be awesome. I doubt they'll make a third because the first one wasnt that successful compared to Marvel's other movies like FF, X-Men, and Spiderman. So if they decide not to make a third, they would probly make the 2 most major hulk baddies, Abom and Leader, and maybe even Rhino or Doc Samson in the 2nd movie.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 09:24 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Hulk 2: Who's the bad guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hulk Power
I was wondering who is the next bad guy going to be in the Hulk 2 movie? I in another thread I saw a picture with half of the Hulk's face and the other half seemed to be Abomination's face and at the bottom it said Hulk 2. Is Abomination going to be the next bad guy? One thing I am certain of is that for someone to go up against the Hulk, it has to be someone super strong like him. Wouldn't you agree?

Do u have the site or a link to that pic? i would love to see it.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 09:25 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Sure Armandovalles, I don't have a site or link but the picture is in one of the treads in this forum. It's a thread that says "HULK 2...? yay or nay." The thread is just a few threads below this one. If you read the threads on this forum you can't miss it. Just click on the thread and go about half a page down and you'll see it. If you do see it tell me. I just want to see if I explained it to you well and if I'm good at giving instructions. OK? yes

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 06:06 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I heard that the villains were going to be the Leader and the Abomination but of course that was a very long time ago.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:28 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comic wizard

i think that hulk 2 bad guy should be the leader but there is not going to be a HULK 2 BECAUSE HULK 1 DID GET ALOT OF MONEY but they used so much money on the special effects that they are not going to make a hulk 2 and because people said that hulk has no story they also say that the movie hulk is just about a man destroying things.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:33 PM
comic wizard is currently offline Click here to Send comic wizard a Private Message Find more posts by comic wizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Who are the Hulks Bad guys because, hulk is like the strongest thing so who could hurt him.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:48 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking
King of the muscle shirts

it should be the abomination, because he is just like the hulk.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:27 PM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

I actually think it would be great to see Abomination as well. Its an obvious one when you think of the Hulk. A monster like him but "of the other side".

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:17 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking
King of the muscle shirts

actually abomination is stronger and bigger than the hulk until at one point in a comic the hulk got bigger and stronger.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:55 PM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

hell no that movie suxs but if there was pribly that alein dude with the big head

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:01 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean the Leader right?And he's not an alien.He's a human who was also exposed to gamma radiation.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:14 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by b-dan
hell no that movie suxs but if there was pribly that alein dude with the big head

laughing Alien dude with the big head. laughing So funny yet so ignorant.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 11:07 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

His name is the Leader.Read up on the Hulk's supervillains so that you'll know who or what you're talking about.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:00 AM