KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Which Hulk incarnation is the best?

Which Hulk incarnation is the best?
Started by: Hulk Power

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hulk_Power

Which Hulk incarnation is the best?

I think that savage Hulk is the best. What do you think?

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:25 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Proffessor Hulk is pretty cool...a smart hulk.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:32 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Answer the question people. yes

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:49 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crazymaniac
Restricted

Account Restricted

ultimate savage hulk

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:04 AM
Crazymaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Crazymaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Crazymaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Savage Hulk

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:47 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Grey Hulk cuz he's a smart ass.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:40 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

mr fixit of course

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:08 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Grey Hulk and Mr.Fixit are the same person aren't they?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:52 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zod4Life
The Grey Hulk and Mr.Fixit are the same person aren't they?

I think so

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:33 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

How was the Devil Hulk created?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 05:47 AM
olympian

Grey Hulk was the most cool to read. And i liked the color alot more too.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 11:27 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
Grey Hulk was the most cool to read. And i liked the color alot more too.

Grey is alright but I like Green a lot better. Besides, every green Hulk is stronger than the grey Hulk. The Green Hulks can lift 100 tons or more as their base strength while the grey Hulk can only lift 75 tons as his base. There's a 25 ton difference.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:19 PM
olympian

Your right on that. The reason i liked the grey Hulk besides the color that for me fits more, its his personality. A smartass. Tactical. A complete bastard that told everyone he met to go straight to hell.

It was Hardcore, whats not to like.

Would be cool to have seen him and herc hanging around for drinks and beat some guys up with cool quotes every issue. wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 12:08 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I guess he is cool for that reason. I think that the Savage Hulk is so bad ass beause he's not afraid of anyone and he has unlimited strength.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 08:47 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anybody notice that the hulk is like a dumb version of Superman?Oh and he's a giant.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:55 AM
cking
King of the muscle shirts

actually the hulk is pretty smart, he is just too mad to say anything. he isn't mindless if he was then he would be caught. when a person is made they don't say anything but go what their instincts tell them.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 06:14 AM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systemshock2

Green Hulk definitely. Hulk Power could you please briefly explain all the various differences between the incarnations of the Hulk, like say between the Savage Hulk, the Devil Hulk, the Grey Hulk, and so on?

Best rivalry ever!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 06:41 AM
systemshock2 is currently offline Click here to Send systemshock2 a Private Message Find more posts by systemshock2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Hulk is NOT smart.Bruce Banner is but the Hulk isn't.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:58 AM
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

Unless we're talking about (in his own words) "Robert Bruce Banner, The Incredible Hulk"!

I'm a fan of the Professor!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:03 AM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Professor Hulk was cool too. Brains and brawn.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:08 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote