KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » hulk overated???

hulk overated???
Started by: BloodBird

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloodBird
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk overated???

he is just mucles i mean 0% of hereos have it nothing new can emerge with the hulk LoL

I had a nickel for every time my parentas father dumped me to go hang out with his friends i'd be one rich little... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: ***** MEG!!!

Pets: loveSpiderGrllove, ·•Lost_Freeak•·, Fetcharada, Raven Guardia, and Gisele

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:06 AM
BloodBird is currently offline Click here to Send BloodBird a Private Message Find more posts by BloodBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I don't understand what you mean. Explain.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:46 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

With his powerset and feats he isent overated. What is overrated is when someone thinks he cant be bested physically or matched when he has in the past.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 10:34 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

I dont think he is overated - what is actually overated is when somone perceives another being who ISN'T a charecter whose purpose is to be the physically strongest actually thinks such a being could match somone who IS...big grin

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:42 PM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah Hulk Smash.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:42 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah Hulk Smash.

Definitely. Go HULK!!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 12:35 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

he is overrated in the Versus forum

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 12:54 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I don't think so. If anything, he's underrated.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 01:18 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Underrated my a** ...........
Someone in the vs forum actually mentioned that he is undefeatable in the means of sheer brute force

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:36 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Well, I don't know about him being underrated or overrated, but
he is more than just muscles that's for sure.

genius scientist
near unlimited strength
rapid tissue-regenerative-powers
nigh-inexhaustible stamina
cunning mind

Plus he can jump real high. Can YOU jump real high? Didn't think so.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:58 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I can't do any of those things but the Hulk can. He has all of those abilities. That's not being overrated. Thats just being honest. He DOES have unlimited strength, he IS a genius, he DOES have accelerated healing and he CAN leap about 3 miles in one leap and run at speeds of up to 300 miles per hour. He is supposed to be the strongest being to have walked the face of the earth. What would you guys expect? Oh and in brute force and stength, he is undefeatable. No other characters strength compares to his.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:39 AM
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

What I don't understand is when Marvel created the Hulk SPECIFICALLY to be the strongest in the MU - have undisputed strength capacity - why people still insist that "no wait - your just a fan boy because you think Hulk is the strongest, and you think he's has unlimited strength blah blah" - We dont THINK - it is EXACTLY as MARVEL has stated - it is not an opinion - it is a FACT...so live with it peeps big grin

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 09:21 AM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"What I don't understand is when Marvel created the Hulk SPECIFICALLY to be the strongest in the MU - have undisputed strength capacity - why people still insist that "no wait - your just a fan boy because you think Hulk is the strongest, and you think he's has unlimited strength blah blah" - We dont THINK - it is EXACTLY as MARVEL has stated - it is not an opinion - it is a FACT...so live with it
peeps "

Because they created and use other characters that can match him and beat him maybe?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 11:24 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by Grammaton
What I don't understand is when Marvel created the Hulk SPECIFICALLY to be the strongest in the MU - have undisputed strength capacity - why people still insist that "no wait - your just a fan boy because you think Hulk is the strongest, and you think he's has unlimited strength blah blah" - We dont THINK - it is EXACTLY as MARVEL has stated - it is not an opinion - it is a FACT...so live with it peeps big grin

Right on man. I'm with you 100%.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:15 PM
DEVILHULK
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grammaton

and FACTS >>>>>>>OPINIONS

FACT :THE HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS

OPINIONS : HE IS NOT ? (WHO CARES?)

FACTS ABOVE OPINIONS

evil face

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:31 AM
DEVILHULK is currently offline Click here to Send DEVILHULK a Private Message Find more posts by DEVILHULK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

You mean like the facts showed in comics? ok stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:18 PM
DEVILHULK
Restricted

Account Restricted

""Everytime Hulk Smashes a powerful character, too many posters are saying jobbing this, jobbing that, poor writing, etc. Hulk is not simply the strongest of all, he is the closest thing to invincible if he is written to his potential (which is limitless and transcends mere science and logistics) and correctly. The worst "jobbing" ever is when some writer has Hulk "lose" a battle. So when when "jobbing" is thrown around, put the Hulk on the top of the list."

by hulkrulesall

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:23 AM
DEVILHULK is currently offline Click here to Send DEVILHULK a Private Message Find more posts by DEVILHULK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Thats from Alvaro`s board yeah.

Congratulations you know how to do a search.

Last edited by olympian on Jul 17th, 2005 at 12:18 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:14 PM
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

The fact that the Hulk DOES somtimes get beaten in comics does NOT reflect the FACT that he potentially can surpass ANYONE...

Time and time again the Hulk has performed feats which even combined forces of many are unable to accomplish (Onslaught etc.) - little facts some tend to overlook...

-

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:28 AM
olympian

I concead he does have limitess strenght. Beyonder saying it its enought. Now about beating everyone, no. There are other beings with that powerset.

The overratiness comes from pll thinking that since Hulk has unlimited streght he can get that level when he wants.

Tell me, does Hulk have unlimited rage? Thats what fuels his strenght. Rage. While he does have infinite proportion to strenght, he also has the setback that his rage isent unilimited. Didnt Pad in his first run made Hulk state when talking about a demoniac being IIRC, that he could get angry for weeks and he wouldnt still reach -that- beings level.

"Time and time again the Hulk has performed feats which even combined forces of many are unable to accomplish (Onslaught etc.) - little facts some tend to overlook..."

Wer there any other heroes of his level of strenght when he and Onslaught attacked? Thor and the Avengers wer not even there. Who was there with the Hulk. Jean?

And dont start saying he won the slugfest...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 12:26 PM