KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » CONTEST - Best Accomplishments/Feats

CONTEST - Best Accomplishments/Feats
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

CONTEST - Best Accomplishments/Feats

What are some feats people have done?

This is a CONTEST, whoever can anme the best feat done by someone will be winnning, but there is no absolute winner since this thread woill always be here. So i will be the one deciding which one is winning at each point in time.

They dont have to be feats of strength, since thats what i expect most of u to put down.

And the character that accomplished the feat must be below Thanos or Skyfather level in power, but the character (if there is one at all) that the feat is done on can be at any level.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:16 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I would say Ghist Rider penace staring Galactus almost to death.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:42 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats good. I have one that i think will beat it though.

Wonderman kicking 25 Ultron's ases at the same time.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:44 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

That is good how about Trion Juggs punching a hole through Dimensions I'm not sure if that one tops yours you decide.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:50 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trion juggs is way too high. He's at Galactus-level. He's not allowed.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:52 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

That one you posted is really good can't think of one off the top of my head right now.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:55 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Not a huge cosmic level kinda thing, but Azrael beat Batman like a little girl, using only two strikes, and two throws. Then he proceeded to save Batman's life by pulling him out of the freezing river he threw him into.

Damage had all the excess energy from Parallax and Spectre's fight, as well as the energy of several superheros transfered to him in order for him to recreate the DC universe in a 'big bang' type event.

He also K.O.ed Gorilla Grodd in three shots one time.

Ultimate Captain America beat Ultimate Giant Man up pretty bad once. That was wicked sweet.

Pretty much just about everything Hulk does is an unimaginable feat -_-"

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:53 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by newjak86
I would say Ghist Rider penace staring Galactus almost to death.

That was Dr.Strange, he did that to Galactus with something exactly like a penance stare. GR never did it, cept for the cartoon which was a remake of the comic in which they replaced GR with DS.

Strange K.O'ing Galactus with one blast.
Strange wrapping Galactus in the Crimson Bands.
Strange nullifying the IG's effects.
Strange being thrown to the end of another unknown universe by Warlock with the IG, AW thinks he's gone, Strange wills himself back to our dimention in two seconds.
Strange knocking Death on her ass with one blast.
Strange refusing to die, while Death herself tries to force him to.

Deathstroke k.oing Hal Green Lantern.
Deathstroke beating the whole JLA.
Deathstroke outsmarting Batman everytime they fight.
Deathstroke being paid by nightwing not to kill him.

SilverSurfer blowing up a planet.

Champion of the Universe beating Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Hulk and Drax one right after the other.
Champ' punching a planet in half.

Thanos beating Champ.
Thanos banging Death.
Thanos beating three Elders of the Universe.
Thanos taking everything Odin can give, and getting back up.

Orion killing Darkseid.
Orion beating a bloodlust SuperMan, then worries over killing him.
Orion taking a boomtube to the face, leaving his whole body stripped of flesh, then healing in two panels.

The coolest #1 was- Orion pouring gasoline all over his body, setting himself on fire and beating the holy hell out of 40 White Martians at one time.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jun 19th, 2005 at 07:32 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 07:26 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

this guy is about thanos or sky father level but it wasny something he did on someone so it should still count.....how bout majestic re-arranging the entire solar system with his precise brute strength and near unparralleled intellect.
A. created a new sun in the process
B. managed to keep it a secret 30 years
C. the huge ass bigger than ten solar system sized, Maggedon type entity being repelled just by staring him down

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:51 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Spider-Man getting the living hell beat out of him in New Avengers ... then going in to work the next day...... that was impressive.... and kind of stupid.... i would have taken the day (maybe month) off

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:06 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

don't know if this is that impressive, but it was for me.

storm taking the power from millions of stars

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:37 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing beats setting yourself on fire and kicking a bunch of Martians asses.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:28 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
The coolest #1 was- Orion pouring gasoline all over his body, setting himself on fire and beating the holy hell out of 40 White Martians at one time.

Give me the comic book issue number!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:47 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Here are some Ultimate feats:

Ultimate Captain America directung Hulk with insults was pretty cool.

Ultimate Captain America putting the Hulk down with few good placed hits.

Ultimate Quicksilver grabbing the belt of Ultimate Thor.

Cyclops making his blast bounce off from Colossus, hitting the bad guy.

Wasp flying inside Dr. Octopus and messing him up there.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:57 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

JLA #33

The WM's are coming at him and the rest of the JLA, so instead of burning the area around him like Superman was doing, he douses himself with gas and lights it and fights them head on.

It was kinda funny too, because eariler he was looking for a reason to get rid of the tuxedo he was in.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:39 AM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Mikey Battle Nexus says it all

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 06:49 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Um, I ate 5 hot dogs really fast once.

Oh wait...it's superhero feats, isn't it?

Er, The Doctor (Wildstorm) telekinetically held Italy in place while the Earth turned on its axis, flooding most of Italy. Jenny Sparks of The Authority also killed "God" (big moon-sized pyramid-shaped thing that formed the planet earth millions of years ago).

Spider-Man beat Firelord. Hehe...call it bad writing if you will, but it still happened. He also beat Juggernaut, or outsmarted him and immobilized him, but still a hell of an accomplishment.

But I heard Pre-Crisis JP beat Galactus while he was sleep-walking. That would have to be my #1.

-DM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:46 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

oh wait, so bad-writing is allowed!? then, storm KILLING the hulk

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:22 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

what issue of what book did Storm kill Hulk?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:46 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Dr Doom beating Beyonder

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 12:22 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote