KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Superman Vs. Batman, 'The Movie'

Superman Vs. Batman, 'The Movie'
Started by: Benny G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Benny G
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman Vs. Batman, 'The Movie'

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:34 PM
Benny G is currently offline Click here to Send Benny G a Private Message Find more posts by Benny G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Wrong forum.

You're looking for the Comic Book Movie forum. smile

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:50 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

They should keep Christian Bale and Brandon Routh

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:09 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

i very much doubt this will go ahead. especially with that cast. although rumoured for a while. the plot is stupid. well the one i heard is.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:10 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

What a load of crap... there's no way they're making this film.... and even less chance of them having a confirmed cast/director this far in advance of the release date

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:28 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

yup, they shouldn't go with this unless they kept thier Bale/Routh cast.
They could do this.

1. Batman vs Superman: Worlds Finest
2. Trinity
3. JLA

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:35 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kang16
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would watch it. Just for the hell of it.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 08:14 AM
Kang16 is currently offline Click here to Send Kang16 a Private Message Find more posts by Kang16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
newyorkcares

I=They should definately keep Bale and routh. Although, I really wanna see superman in red not burgundy.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:15 PM
newyorkcares is currently offline Click here to Send newyorkcares a Private Message Find more posts by newyorkcares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

the darker colours suited the new age, a bright red would look to comic and would make the general consumer (majority of fan goers) would think it stinks from the look of the hero, to keep him down to earth and "more" believable, although that's hard because of what he can do, by making his clothes more darker and not as brightly obvious as the comic book version. batman doesn't have his comic book look, and for good reason, so does superman.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:47 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I couldnt find it, can someone copy and paste the info for me?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 06:06 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MattDay
the darker colours suited the new age, a bright red would look to comic and would make the general consumer (majority of fan goers) would think it stinks from the look of the hero, to keep him down to earth and "more" believable, although that's hard because of what he can do, by making his clothes more darker and not as brightly obvious as the comic book version. batman doesn't have his comic book look, and for good reason, so does superman.
but when we go to see a movie based on a comic book, we want to see it exactly like it the comics, I've seen some photoshoped images of brandon routh in the same suit but with the actual shades of the colors and it looks just as cool

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 08:03 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Make it a Justice League better. I disagree with this thing going on...JasonvsFreddy, AlienvsPredator, etc.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:17 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

Originally posted by Kal875
but when we go to see a movie based on a comic book, we want to see it exactly like it the comics, I've seen some photoshoped images of brandon routh in the same suit but with the actual shades of the colors and it looks just as cool

maybe in the eyes of a comic fan... unfortunately, with the costs going up, bringing in the mainstream as well, means that the characters can't always be exactly like thier comic counter parts, but batman would look crap in his grey and black suit, and so would superman in extremely bright red and blue.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 02:45 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

This is how I would bring the two heros to the screen.

Synopsis of Batman/Superman: Ultimate Alliance
It was nine years ago since Batman and Superman fought Doomsday resulting in the death of Supergirl and the falling out of Superman and Batman. Now nine years later a new murderer has been going out on murderous rampages across Gotham and now Metropolis is next. In the wake of these murderous rampages Princess Diana aka Wonder Woman calls on Bruce Wayne to don the Batman persona for a final time ever since he lost Selina Kyle and his unborn child to the Joker resulting in his reputation as the caped crusader to be shattered. Now two broken men will unite to fight the ultimate evil, thus forming the ultimate alliance.

Warner Bros logo opens up with dramatic music. Then switch to a shot on a dark street, also the words 9 Years Ago come up.

Suddenly Batman comes in his Batmobile, it suddenly stops, and the front bit of it opens and out comes Batman the Caped Crusader. Then from the sky comes the man of steel Superman.

Batman: Clark did you find anything?
Superman: Bruce I looked everywhere but I still can’t find Supergirl.
Batman: Have you heard from her?
Superman: No, have you run that scan on that sample you found the other day.
Batman: Yes, and it’s just as I feared. The mastermind of this whole plot is Doomsday.
Superman: That can’t be, Doomsday would not be able to pull this all of, he can’t have masterminded this whole plot, and it must have been someone higher.
Batman: It can’t have been the Joker; he tries to make his murders sick and funny.
Superman: It can’t have been Lex; he got injured severally in our last battle.
Batman: I think I know who it is.

In a dark room Supergirl has been tied up near a wall. Suddenly a man comes into the dark room. His face is covered in bandages and he is wearing a long grey coat. He is carrying a mini pistol fully loaded.

Hush: Hello my dear I see you belong to the Superman clan.
Supergirl: Let me go you creep!
Hush: Well well, I see that this little beauty has a little mouth on her.
Supergirl: You’re sick!
Hush: Call me sick again and this little gun I have got here will blow your brains away clean, so I suggest you shut the f***k up.
Supergirl: Why have you brought me here?
Hush: That’s a good question my dear.
Supergirl: Then answer it.
Hush: You I always wanted to create a new breed of human, so when I found a DNA sample of Superman greatest enemy, I decided to let him be reborn. But something was missing, a sample of Superman DNA. You see when Krypton’s top sciencetist were creating Doomsday they injected part of the Super gene that was found in Superman to make him much stronger then the mere human. Now you are probably wondering my dear how I got all this together, the answer lies in my manipulation of the right people. You see my alter ego faked his death and now the world thinks that I am dead, but just like the last time I manilpited some of Batman’s major enemies like the Joker and the Riddler. But it was down to one man that planned this whole operation and his name is Lex Luthor. After his last battle with Superman which left him severely burned, he approached me to help him. He funded the project to create the new superhuman, but all he wanted was the Super gene, part of the gene could heal any type of injury as well as what I told you earlier.
Supergirl: Let me out of here you sick busted!!!!!
Hush: You didn’t think that I would capture you without arming myself with some Kryptonite.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 02:56 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Nine Years Later

Bruce Wayne is going to a church to confess his sin of killing the Joker. He arrives at the church in rough shape; he is slightly fatter then usual and has a huge beard.
Once inside in the church he is greeted by an old looking priest.

Father Winston: Hello my son and how can I help you today.
Bruce Wayne: I wish to confess a few sins father.
Father Winston: Let’s go somewhere private shell we.

As the old priest and Bruce Wayne are walking through the church Bruce looks around the building in glumness, when finally they get to the confession booth. They both take a seat; an old wooden small wall separates them.

Bruce Wayne: Forgive me father, for I have sinned.
Father Winston: God will forgive any sin my son, so why don’t you start confessing.
Bruce Wayne: Father I murdered a mad man a few months ago.
Father Winston: For what reason, did you murder this man?
Bruce Wayne: For you see father he had murdered my wife a few months ago. He also murdered my butler, best friend and old apprentice. I guess I did it out of anger, for you see father this man had also prevented me from being a father. My wife was seven months pregnant before she died with the child.
Father Winston: Listen my son; you have to banish these egos that you have, this is the first step towards been closer to God.
Bruce Wayne I also have another confession father; I have not always been a Christen for you see I believed in another faith.
Father Winston: And what faith was this?
Bruce Wayne: I believed in the faith of the Bat, Father.
Father Winston: And what were the laws of this Bat faith?
Bruce Wayne: This faith entails the belief in Justice, for you see the symbol of the Bat represents fear and Justice.
Father Winston: Did you ever give up in believing this faith?
Bruce Wayne: Yes I did, for you see believing in the Bat brought me both blessings and curses. I guess the curses outweighed the blessings. Also this faith had required so much devotion; I had to give up my humanity for it.
Father Winston: Your humanity???
Bruce Wayne: Indeed father my humanity. In the early years I travelled the world to perfect my ways and understanding of the Bat. Well father I have to go, thank you for your time today
Father Winston: The house of God is always open to you my son.

Outside the church Bruce Wayne kneels down before his parent’s grave and starts talking.

Bruce Wayne: Hello Mother and Father, forty years today that tragedy took you away from me, forty years today that injustice happened, forty years today where I knelt in this very position to swear Justice to your deaths. Now I am confused, there is no need living, I lost Selina, my child and now Gotham sees me as one of those villains that I fought so hard to bring to justice. I can’t go on, I used to think that I would live being Batman all my life but it sees that is not the case, if only I could save Gotham again even if it meant my death. I have isolated myself from the world, the world think that I am dead, while I still live on without any human contact. You remember Dick don’t you my first apprentice well he got married recently and I had to watch him making the most important descion of his life merely in the distance, how fast they all grow up, one day they are angry revenge motivated young men then the next minute they are independent men who deny you even exist. Well I hope Alfred is up there with you, he served his purpose here fine, oh how I miss him and his company. I wonder if Clark has forgiven me yet, we have not talked to each other in years, I had to do what I had to do for the good of Gotham and he never understood that. Well time for me to go till next time I bid you farewell Mother and Father, until I reach those pearled gates I will coming back regularly.

As Bruce gets up, a woman in a long black coat approaches Bruce.

Diana: Hello Bruce it has been a long time, how are you keeping?

Suddenly Bruce Wayne turns around.

Bruce Wayne: Hello Diana.
Diana: You have aged Bruce, when was it the last time we saw each other.
Bruce Wayne: Ten years ago Diana. Why are you here, it is not like you to see me unless we are on business together.
Diana: That’s after we split up Bruce, it was like unspoken promise we made together to not ever see each other unless we were out saving the world together or with the Justice League.
Bruce Wayne: Are you just here to talk about old memories or are you here with a different purpose.
Diana: Listen Bruce I am come with word from Clark.
Bruce Wayne: Is this what you have reduced yourself to Diana, Clark’s ****ing messenger girl.
Diana: He is going through a rough stage Bruce.
Bruce Wayne: What is he still morning over Supergirl?
Diana: No, Lois passed away last week.
Bruce Wayne: What from Diana?
Diana: Cancer that very disease that we have still not found a cure for.
Bruce Wayne: So what is the situation?
Diana: Well you know of course that a new murderer has been on a rampage through Gotham but me and Clark fear that Metropolis is next. So Bruce we need your expertise once again.
Bruce Wayne: I am just not sure I mean it’s been far to long since I was Batman and I fear my age is getting me down. I mean I am fifty.
Diana: Come on Bruce don’t let your old bitter fall out with Clark stop you save life. I know somewhere in you there is something jumping for you to put that costume on once again, it haunts you day by day. Don’t do it for Clark, do it for Selina, think of what she would have wanted if she saw you right now. She would have wanted you to continue being Batman and getting on with your life instead of going into a deep dark depression.
Bruce Wayne: Okay I will be Batman again but give me time to prepare; I will be ready in a week.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 08:58 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

lol batman can do anything with a weeks prep, well atleast get over this depression u've put him in

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:50 PM
Scarlet_Spidey
Artsy Fartsy

Brandon Routh was a lame copy of Reeves, we want Dean Cain !

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 07:32 PM
Scarlet_Spidey is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet_Spidey a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet_Spidey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

lol batman can do anything with a weeks prep, well atleast get over this depression u've put him in

Did ya like the script then???

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 08:31 PM
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Did you like the script then???

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 08:32 PM
Kovacs86

Hewwo, peops. Crossover live action movies must be avoided at all costs! i reckon animated is the way to go for a more comic-like feel or team ups while keeping it cool... just imagine an ainimated JSA movie...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 05:18 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote