KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » X-Men 4: Rise Of Apocalypse

X-Men 4: Rise Of Apocalypse
Started by: Kurosaki Ichigo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striding Cloud

X-Men 4: Rise Of Apocalypse

That would be pretty cool.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 08:35 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

yep but seriously, i heard there are plans for a fourth x-men movie josh holloway has agreed to play gambit!!! but there i also heard its uncertain if hugh jackman or hally berry will be in it...
can anyone confirm these rumors???

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 02:41 PM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S-Ranger

It'll suck if they can't keep the same cast.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 03:08 PM
S-Ranger is currently offline Click here to Send S-Ranger a Private Message Find more posts by S-Ranger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

who is the villain? i think it should be juggernaut, upgraded with the GEM CGI like hulk big grin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 04:36 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

No one is even talking about making X4 yet.

They almost have enough Marvel characters in movie version to do a crossover.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 12:45 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

They need to get someone ****ing awesome to play Apocalypse. And for the love of god, get a decent script. I'm almost in favor of retconning the first 3 movies and just restarting, ala Batman Begins. Apocalypse is the baddest mofo this side of Onslaught. How the hell can they stop him? I don't see this xmen team beating him. Who should they cast as Apoc?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 05:11 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

How about Michael Clarke Duncan as Apocalypse?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 03:16 AM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Hmmm. Not half bad. You could do far worse. He's big enough, but can he do the god complex? Then again, he just might pull it off.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 05:37 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I don't want another X-Men movie.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 12:11 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sodo

Flame me if you want, but I think Dalip Singh could do it if they made Apocalypse like the Egyptian warrior thing.

If not, Michael Clarke Duncan would do it perfectly.

- Al Gore

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 01:02 AM
Sodo is currently offline Click here to Send Sodo a Private Message Find more posts by Sodo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'd prefer the modern incarnation. But yeah, Dalip Singh could do the egyptian guy.... hey, you know who he'd be good for? Rama-Tut, also called Kang the conqueror. Or Black Adam.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 02:37 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fourth enemy should be Christopher Walken. No powers, no lackeys, no pretending, nothing. He would beat them down with his evil glare.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 06:17 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

How would they portay Apocalypse? The movies stayed away from the magic/mystic aspects. He'd be one powerful mutant.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 06:21 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

CGI with someone like Duncan's voice.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 05:47 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Didnīt xavier and cyclops die? Fab 4 is finished imo.

Maybe a wolverine movie, that would be cool.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 07:58 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 12:18 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Wow.....that actually works. Samuel L. Jackson might actually do it.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 12:55 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

...That's Laurence Fishburne stick out tongue

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 01:05 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Haha. And yeah, Fish would be great for it. He has a pretty good voice as it is, too, but I'm sure they'd make it even more menacing. The problem is whether or not they can do a successful X-Men film without the main characters (especially after the piece of crap X3). Good fans of the series know that we're not limited to just Wolverine and Cyclops, but it would be really hard to get someone psyched up about a film starring say, Banshee lol.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 02:16 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

o god no more x-men movies without Singer. X-men 3 was the 3rd worst comic movie in this generation of comic films (this generation starts with Blade 1. Blade was awesome by the way) the other two are elektra and Catwoman. No more x-men films without singer period

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 10:02 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote