KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Iron Man vs The Dark Knight

Which will be better?
This poll is closed.
The Dark Knight 21 67.74%
Iron Man 10 32.26%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Iron Man vs The Dark Knight
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Iron Man vs The Dark Knight

Which one of these highly anticipated superhero blockbusters are you more exited for?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 06:07 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'm seeing both, but I'm truly excited for The Dark Knight.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 10:57 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackieCD

Iron Man

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 12:00 AM
JackieCD is currently offline Click here to Send JackieCD a Private Message Find more posts by JackieCD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

The Dark Knight's going to utery rape Iron Man. Iron Man isn't even a drunk in this movie....Marvel's movies lately have been duds, The Dark Knight will kick some serious ass

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 12:06 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

The Dark Knight will be better than Iron Man in every concievable way.

PS: Should've made this a 3 option poll and added The Incredible Hulk to it.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 01:12 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

with that said, i'd rather see them in this order 1. dark knight 2. hulk 3. iron man

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:11 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I don't know if I would see Hulk over Iron Man but I think we all agree that The Dark Knight is going win. I think it might even exceed the first movie.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 03:58 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't like Robert as tony, I am not sold as him being Tony.

I dunno about the Hulk yet until I see the trailer

DK ftw.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 06:59 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

quote: (post)
Originally posted by endrict
I don't like Robert as tony, I am not sold as him being Tony.

I dunno about the Hulk yet until I see the trailer

DK ftw.

Downey's gonna do a good job. He may not have the height or exact features, but he can hack it.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 08:10 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I think RD Jr. will do fine. He isn't as tall or slim but he will pull it off. But The Dark Knight has Bale, Ledger, Freeman, Caine, and Oldman. Those are all Academy Award winning class actors. That movie's gonna be aweswome. Does anyone know what it will be rated?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 11:03 PM
KK the Great

Dark Knight will probably be better, but I'm more excited for Iron Man just because I've seen Batman on the big screen so many times.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 11:42 PM
KK the Great is currently offline Click here to Send KK the Great a Private Message Find more posts by KK the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Alot of people feel say the same way.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 01:24 AM
Darth Martin

Btw these movies are sure to be superhero blockblusters, is anyone heavily nterested in the The Incredible Hulk?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 10:40 PM
MrCampion
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know anything about it except it won't be related to Ang Lee's film or story.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 12:21 AM
MrCampion is currently offline Click here to Send MrCampion a Private Message Find more posts by MrCampion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

im going with the dark knight because nolan has already proven that he can do action. He also established a new direction for the batman series which has massed a new fan following. Im sure favreau's iron man will be good. He seems to be a conventional and practical director and im thinking Robery Downey as iron man will be well received, but Batman has the edge with the previous success of begins

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 12:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
The Dark Knight's going to utery rape Iron Man. Iron Man isn't even a drunk in this movie...

How do you know? He looks like a decadent party animal in the movie. It takes the accident & kidnapping to make him come up with the suit. If he's not a complete drunk, maybe they will save that for later movies when things get serious for him.
And I look forward to both movies equally.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 01:01 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Btw these movies are sure to be superhero blockblusters, is anyone heavily nterested in the The Incredible Hulk?

I'm pretty damn interesting in The Incredible Hulk. Partly because there hasn't been much info released on it yet. Secondly, I am very hopeful that Edward Norton will do an awesome job as Banner, and thirdly because I am looking forward to seeing The Hulk and Abomination throw down on the big screen.

With that said, I'm most excited for The Dark Knight, but The Incredible Hulk is definitely second.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 03:27 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

What makes you people think that this next Hulk movie will surpass the first one. Just curious that's all.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 11:45 PM
MrCampion
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know that it will but it has to be better than Ang Lee. But getting back to Iron Man I just found out who is playing him and now I think the ship has sunk. A shame.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 11:58 PM
MrCampion is currently offline Click here to Send MrCampion a Private Message Find more posts by MrCampion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by MrCampion
I don't know that it will but it has to be better than Ang Lee. But getting back to Iron Man I just found out who is playing him and now I think the ship has sunk. A shame.

I agree that the upcoming version of THE HULK must BE better then Ang Lee's. But I think that Robert Downey, Jr. will make a good Tony Stark/Iron Man.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 12:48 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote