KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Thor vs Superman....with Style!

Thor vs Superman....with Style!
Started by: CPT Space Bomb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Thor vs Superman....with Style!

Are you ready for the most epic of beatdowns? Thor vs Superman for the 1,000,000th time!?

Well, this is all about who's got the most "fabulous" goin' on....

Who has the better/cooler outfit?

Thor?
(please log in to view the image)

Or

Superman?
(please log in to view the image)

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 05:05 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Thor looks cooler, but Superman's outfit is awesome in MoS.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 05:43 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor hands down.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 05:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 06:11 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I give it to Thor - Marvel made a good choice in 2007, to make his outfit more like battle armour rather than tights, but Superman also got a great streamlined design. It's his best look yet, in the movie & comics.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:25 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Thor looks better in pictures but Superman looked way better in the movie.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 03:08 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

For some reason, I believe that Kal's outfit looks ghey. Hence, Thor wins.

On a sidenote, Superman might have looked way cooler in his dad's armor, or the type of suits the renegade Kryptonians wore.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 03:28 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

I gotta admit, they both nailed their looks better than anyone this side of RDJ's Iron man. Thor looks much better in the sequel, never noticed just how short his hair was in the first movie, they really got that right this time around.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 07:00 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I actually liked the sleeveless look Thor had in the Avengers during the confrontation with Iron Man in the forest. His look seems more refined in Thor: Dark World.

I do like Man of Steel's costume, but I would have liked it a tad more if the colors were a bit brighter. I'm actually hoping they go the New 52 route for the costume eventually in live action form.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 07:03 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The Thor sequel looks awesome from the preview.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 04:03 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Both have a great new look (well, Thor's is not that new anymore). But in the end, I pick Superman. 1. I tend to prefer simpler-designed attire; and 2. I'm not a Thor fan.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 08:14 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Both look awesome.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 09:23 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I don't mind Superman's outfit (Could use brighter tones imho) and it's a pretty good remake but Thor looks cooler as well as more imposing to me.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 09:54 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Superman's outfit is better. Thor has a cape that feels like a carpet. The body armor though nice, lack the right material. The hammer feels like a toy. I only like the sleeves from his outfit which they obviously took out later on. In Thor 2 though, it looks a lot better

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 01:18 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I dig Thor's style better.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 01:52 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Thor's is better imo, though I think that's somewhat due to his costume being easier to do.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 01:59 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Superman.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 02:01 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

What both outfits have in common, is a chain-mail texture that is otherworldly. A featurette on YouTube describes the underskins of the kryptonian suits as being the equivalent of what medieval knights wore, back in the middle ages.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 02:15 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Am I the only one who thinks that Superman's costume makes his arm looks kinda short thus making him look UN-proportioned or something?

Anyways, Superman's new costume in MoS is leaps and bounds better than all of his previous movie costumes combined... even if his arms looks short or his body looks longer...removing the red undies was a good move, but the all blue makes it look bland.

With that said, Thor looks way cooler.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 05:48 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Superman's suit has the unfortunate features of having a creepy crotch bulge as well as that lack of a collar, which makes his chest-hair visible in some of the scenes.

So on those notes, he loses.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 02:22 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote