KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Upper limits on Hulk's size/powers?

Upper limits on Hulk's size/powers?
Started by: Slowhand

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slowhand
Superguitarist

Upper limits on Hulk's size/powers?

Hello everyone,

It has been clearly demonstrated in the movie and various comic book franchises that the hulk gets bigger and stronger as he becomes more enraged. How big can he potentially get? Strength?

With my spear and magic helmet,

~Slowhand

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 11:08 PM
Slowhand is currently offline Click here to Send Slowhand a Private Message Find more posts by Slowhand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

In a comic that i got when the Hulk fought Onslaught ( a being that wascreated by Charles Xavier who has the power of Phoenix, Xavier, Magento, and Franklin richards) The Hulk got so mad that he somehow released an atomic blast that blew up Onslaught's armor.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 11:35 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Metro i got that comic too, wasnt the whole Onslaught saga great?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 12:51 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

I didn't know that he had Phoenix powers too. Here is something off topic: Franklin Richards is really like Neo from the Matrix. He has da power to manipulate reality, espically when he's pissed ( have u read X-men vs. the FF, crazzzzy) the bad thing is that no one can actually write him well and he seems like such a boring character.

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 11:46 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anubis The God

This Anubis.

Hulk rips Onslaughts armour. He doesn't explode it. He has no upper strength limit. He has infinate strength. The madder the stronger. He can always get madder.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 12:23 AM
Anubis The God is currently offline Click here to Send Anubis The God a Private Message Find more posts by Anubis The God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Well anyway. it was pretty funny how Hulk was seperated from Bruce Banner when Onslaught just got his armor taken off.

In the comic book where he fights Cable during the Onlsught ordeal, Hulk turned Grey when Cable pissed him off. The grey Hulk as shown in the naration is said to be stronger, smarter, arrogant and meaner. So i guess that his strenght can really change into another personality.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 11:59 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

First thing grey hulk is not stronger than the green, he is just meaner and smarter (than the stupid, peaceful green hulk, not the smart one).
He acually was this way the first time he was hulk, but changed after the first night. Then he has been grey some other times too, but that is not the point.

Did hulk actualy grow in size in the comics the way he did in the movie?
I mean, I have read that thing in the onshlaugt saga when his fist grew. But I just thaught it was some artistic way to say he punched realy realy hard! He does get stronger the madder he is and there seems to be no limit.
But you can see on marvel.com bios that apocalypse (an x-men villain) is actualy stronger than the hulk.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 02:58 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah Hulk did get bigger on occasion it was known as Hulk rage, and the madder the Hulk got the les controll there was .when he got to a certain point, the Hulk just lost all controll and went after everyone and everything. As for answering your question on where hulks powers come from like how are they limitless, i dont rememebr but i know it was explained a few times by the hulks long trusted friend Doc samson, samson was a scientist who banned with Bruce to find a cure and on there expieriments samson found out alot of things icant reemmber what, but one time they were even close to a cure,samson gave bruce injections of what they thought was a cure and for a while banner would get mad and not change or he would be the hulk and suddenly just deform to banner again, but unfortunatly the lab was destroyed and all studies of there serum lost, and when banner turned again after the serum left his system he was like a super hulk for a few issues. yeah apocalypse is stronger than Hulk and most all other marvel heroes, there are quit a few ,arvel characters stronger than hulk, Hulk is still king though

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:51 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_hulk_79
GT90 Racer

Re: Upper limits on Hulk's size/powers?

he can gets as big as 15 feet and can lift a 100 tons
The Hulk possesses superhuman strength of the Class 100 level, enabling him to lift in excess of 100 tons. The Hulk only attains this strength level when he is enraged. In a totally, calm state his functional strength is significantly less, perhaps in the 70 ton range.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:12 PM
the_hulk_79 is currently offline Click here to Send the_hulk_79 a Private Message Find more posts by the_hulk_79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

If he gets stronger the madder he gets, then he does have a strength limit, as the human (and mutant) brain can only get so mad.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 08:55 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_hulk_79
GT90 Racer

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:45 PM
the_hulk_79 is currently offline Click here to Send the_hulk_79 a Private Message Find more posts by the_hulk_79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

maybe what Hulk get mad to his villains like Leader,Abomination,Maj.Glenn Talbot,Absorbing Man,Ringmaster and Rhino and for outside Hulkvillains like Green Goblin,Doc Ock,Dr.Doom,Kingpin,Magneto,Juggernaut and Onslaught.get the Hulk smashed his villin and outside villains.if he get angry.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 12:46 PM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

yea, the only person who can defeat the hulk is onslaught, well that I know of n e way

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 01:33 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

The hulk is limited only by his anger

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 10:19 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Hulk can continue to get angrier and stronger forever. The Beyonder himself has said that Hulk has no limit to his strength.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:59 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

hulk probably has a limit. Where he gets so mad that it causes like mass tension and has like a heart attack or sumtin....

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:49 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ayjay
hulk probably has a limit. Where he gets so mad that it causes like mass tension and has like a heart attack or sumtin....

With his insane healing factor, Hulk is immune to heart attacks, or anything of the sort. Being angry doesn't cause heart attacks.

Marvel has said countless time that Hulk doesn't have a limit.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:34 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gamma Crush!
Savage

Hulk can always get stronger. He's the strongest one there is!

Strongest one there is...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:53 AM
Gamma Crush! is currently offline Click here to Send Gamma Crush! a Private Message Find more posts by Gamma Crush! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Nice sig, laughing out loud

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:00 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

You can see about his pic.

Attachment: hulkhit.gif
This has been downloaded 194 time(s).

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:27 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote