KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » If she hadn't of killed _____ POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Who do you think should have died?
This poll is closed.
Sirius Black 6 28.57%
Ronald Weasley 1 4.76%
Hermione Granger 1 4.76%
Professor Albus Dumbledore 1 4.76%
Severus Snape 1 4.76%
Harry Potter (stupid really) 4 19.05%
Draco Malfoy 1 4.76%
Lucius Malfoy 6 28.57%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

If she hadn't of killed _____ POSSIBLE SPOILERS
Started by: Felton's babe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Felton's babe

If she hadn't of killed _____ POSSIBLE SPOILERS

I believe that if JK hadn't of killed Sirius, she would have killed Dumbledore. (Sorry to any Dumbledore fans). There would have been a hufe uproar with a new headmaster / mistress and Dumbledore is the only one Voldemort was afraid of. For this reason I believe that.

Also, she could have killed a sudden wave of lesser characters. This would have made an impact in the way that Voldemort has arisen again.

On the whole, I was slightly disappointed at the 5th book, but liked it all the same.

Tom Felton Rulez

Sazii

FB MC

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 04:45 PM
Felton's babe is currently offline Click here to Send Felton's babe a Private Message Find more posts by Felton's babe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

well ya, i think sirius shud have died either way no mater how much we all luv him*drool* love , its just dat he makes da book so gud we cant drop it n its betta, if like hermione died im sure not alot of us wud notive-Jk but it wont realy b interestin-c wat i mean? wink

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 05:05 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mg16
I Heart Dead Guys

i just felt bad for harry cause he was depressed and mmisunderstood the whole damn book!

10 Years

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 12:50 PM
mg16 is currently offline Click here to Send mg16 a Private Message Find more posts by mg16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FirthFlower
Elven Rose

I think she should have killed a few lesser characters like seamus ,tonks ,percy Weasely, or one of the school teachers as well as killing sirius. Its a bit unbelieveable that only 1 would have person died .

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:05 PM
FirthFlower is currently offline Click here to Send FirthFlower a Private Message Find more posts by FirthFlower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah...but not Tonks I like her....It was a bit weird that Sirius was the only 1 that died blink I would of thought the death eaters would of tried 2 kill off as many as they could.....Unless voldy wanted some of em 4 questioning no expression

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 05:40 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

I agree that more than one person should have died, but only to a certain extent. JK killed off Sirius alone to express the full impact of his death on Harry.

If more than one person died, Sirius would just be a number of a death toll. But it is more than that.

Harry already has no parents and now no Godfather xx

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 07:36 AM
ada is currently offline Click here to Send ada a Private Message Find more posts by ada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Sad really

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 08:48 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

It is very sad.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:20 PM
ada is currently offline Click here to Send ada a Private Message Find more posts by ada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naybean

I guess we can never say on this one because she may have a long term plan for the other characters so until all the books are out i guess we'll never be able to say whether she could have killed anyone else.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:52 PM
naybean is currently offline Click here to Send naybean a Private Message Find more posts by naybean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

lucious shouldve died

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:54 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oceanflame
jennifleur

or fudge... that choice wasnt up there

.let me go crazy on you.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:23 PM
oceanflame is currently offline Click here to Send oceanflame a Private Message Find more posts by oceanflame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i agree .. only one death out of all those people .. and it wwas quite a big fite'battle'

And why sirius and why did he die so bloody fast .... one min hes there next hes not .. come on a character that great to die as a crap as that i dont think....

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:36 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Felton's babe, I know you're new, and all, but can you please
search before starting a thread. smile

Sirius Threads

Sirius [merged]
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=290316

Sirius in OoTP
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t14925.html

Who is Sirius??
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t7518.html

Sirus- Third Book Theory
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t290316.html

Reasons y sirius isn't dead
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t8208.html

Sirius Black Fans here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t8320.html

Is ***** really dead?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t10318.html

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:16 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

well, while the poll's still open...harry should have died yes

I'm a signature!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:19 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

and then I'd have had Cho all to myself..

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:24 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

who's cho embarrasment

I'm a signature!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:28 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

I demand you leave this forum.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:32 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

glad to oblige big grin *leaves*

I'm a signature!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:33 PM
«§hõnknêss»

laughing This thread was made ages ago Tassie...I found it on like 1 of the last pages...& brought it back out of boredom big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 12:28 AM
impatientinky
BlackWidow

i also wanted to add something while it's still up. even tho noone else died arthur weasley almost did and that other person (sorry, don't remember who it was), who got put under the imperius curse, landed in azkaban. he might be dead now what with the dementors loose. i really can't say which other person should have died, all i can say is i was heartbroken when sirius died messed messed no sad

signature by TWelling4Ever.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:51 AM
impatientinky is currently offline Click here to Send impatientinky a Private Message Find more posts by impatientinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote