KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » no offence but

no offence but
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

no offence but

harry potter sucks. watched the first movie and it bored me all the way. same goes for the book. as for the second 1, i aint watchin it coz the first 1's so bad. dont know what u all kidz like bout it

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:10 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fort-Mccubble
Juggalo

its just opinion really, maybe you dont like books like that. personally i think all the Harry Potter books were great except for the ending of the 6th =/ seeing sirius go sucked. if i was able to cry i probably would but i cant so there ya go ^_^

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:17 AM
Fort-Mccubble is currently offline Click here to Send Fort-Mccubble a Private Message Find more posts by Fort-Mccubble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesshomaru
I love Chris

quote:
Originally posted by Fort-Mccubble
its just opinion really, maybe you dont like books like that. personally i think all the Harry Potter books were great except for the ending of the 6th =/ seeing sirius go sucked. if i was able to cry i probably would but i cant so there ya go ^_^

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Well put, Fort! wink (please log in to view the image)

*Anubis Rocks!*

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:25 AM
Sesshomaru is currently offline Click here to Send Sesshomaru a Private Message Find more posts by Sesshomaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrgzrCndyPixie

if u dont like harry potter than dont come onto this fricken forum thing

the only reason u would do some thing like that is to get peoples reaction and i no i gave u a reaction but i just had to tell people your real intentions

o and u can have ya own oppinion big grin stick out tongue cool smile Happy Dance

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 06:07 AM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zionette
insane asylum manager

yeah, StrgzrCndyPixie is right,if u dont like harry potter then stay away from this forum,i love the books and i admit the films weren't that great but i spose every1 is entitled to their own opinion

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 02:14 PM
zionette is currently offline Click here to Send zionette a Private Message Find more posts by zionette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

books were cool

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 03:55 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i just said my opinion coz i thought u all might help me out. say sumthin like: but the second book is better than the first1 so read it, or the second movie is better than the first 1. thats wht i wanted 2 know.read what i said before carefully

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 06:28 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fort-Mccubble
Juggalo

well all the books are very good actually i agree with you the first book wasnt all that great but i liked all the characters and just how everything worked with the magic vs muggles.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:23 PM
Fort-Mccubble is currently offline Click here to Send Fort-Mccubble a Private Message Find more posts by Fort-Mccubble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

its great you have your own opinion, but is their really much point in posting it here? if you dont like harry then just steer clear of this part of the forum, cos we're all scarily obsessive!!!

wacko reading geek

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 05:38 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly Clover
Rabid Sirius Fangirl

the books are totally the best ever. but i admit the first movie sucked (with the exception of the teachers, especially Alan Rickman) but the 2nd was way better (with more Rickman) and the guy who played Lockhart

'But why the rum?!' - Jack Sparrow

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 06:25 PM
Firefly Clover is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly Clover a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly Clover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leah11
no comment

I don't really like any of the movies but I love all the books especially book 5.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 06:00 AM
leah11 is currently offline Click here to Send leah11 a Private Message Find more posts by leah11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

My fave books are 3 and 4 but 5 was good aswell

made by the weird and wonderful crazy_csmile

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 07:00 PM
loly is currently offline Click here to Send loly a Private Message Find more posts by loly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonks

Well. I quite agree. with yah all. the movies sucked. And the reason why is because Dainneil Radcliff is way to stiff. Hoave yah noticed. the movie was bad because of him. He Just stands there. When Dobby Comes in. He doesnt act!!!!!! that is my opion!

and the books rock on!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:56 PM
Tonks is currently offline Click here to Send Tonks a Private Message Find more posts by Tonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

ya, well i dont c y no2 wudnot like da books they put da FAN in FANTASTIC! da movies i ave 2 say were a bit cooky!lol

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 05:15 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrgzrCndyPixie

tonks is right daniel radcliff was a bit funky lol in sum of da seens

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 05:14 AM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrgzrCndyPixie

o and i apoligise if i offended any 1 in my 1st reply ............i a didnt read the whole thing propalya nd jumped 2 sum conclusions pretty fast sorz

peace harmony white light tranquility

calm

think calm soothing thoughts

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
delala otchy mama but ya gotta gotta gotta speak alot a alot a alot a humm delala othcy mama

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh a yeah im just in my own little world ignore me
im really sleepy at da moment

luvz ya all peace out

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 05:21 AM
clispin

im not keen in the films. The miss out some majorly cool bits, and I dont really like the actors (scept rupert grint he's funny as hell). the books are sound but. unlike terminator which is just all round crap.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 01:23 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

ya! but realy guys uve gotta give da director cred i mean its all dough!

take care y'all.........

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:37 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

well to tell tha truth i didnt like the 1st movie much but hopefully more of tha book will b in the movies in the future Happy Dance. The 2nd one wasnt all that bad, but i wanted to c tha deathday party sad

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:59 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

ya! but in da second movie tom looked so hot i tut he wud catch firee. *drool* even tho im normaly not a tom felton drooler

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 07:10 PM