KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Sorting Hat Song Game

Sorting Hat Song Game
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Sorting Hat Song Game

Lets make up our own sorting hat sng!! one line each, every other line rhymes with the one after...

eg...

a
b
a
b
c
d
c
d
e
f
e
f

etc etc...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 06:22 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

When my first thread was set

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 06:22 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chic_sxydiva

huh? huh

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:21 AM
chic_sxydiva is currently offline Click here to Send chic_sxydiva a Private Message Find more posts by chic_sxydiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlitegrl
lilangel

im kinda confused too confused

GO LANCERS!!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:03 AM
starlitegrl is currently offline Click here to Send starlitegrl a Private Message Find more posts by starlitegrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
weegie
Dreamer

the abc thing has nothin 2 do wid it, am i rite? sum 1 starts of the song and then the next person says the next line ( makin sure it rhymes) yea?
gud idea!

Why would Hermione want a Krum when she could have a whole Weasley?!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:13 PM
weegie is currently offline Click here to Send weegie a Private Message Find more posts by weegie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

OKAY.......HERE GOES...........I'LL START.......HERE'S THE 1ST LINE (is long..)

Another year is ahead of us, there will be woes and fears, laughter and tears and yet the time has come again for us to stand and unite so we can win the fight.

NEXT LINE big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:52 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

***NOTE**** the next line doens't rhyme with this line...but the 3rd line will rhyme with the 1st and then the 4th line will rhyme with the 2nd...and so on....every other line...kinda***

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:54 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chic_sxydiva

uh huh?
still don't geddit?
wuts up w/ the abc rhyming?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:38 PM
chic_sxydiva is currently offline Click here to Send chic_sxydiva a Private Message Find more posts by chic_sxydiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Its like this

Dumb

Crud

Thumb

Mud

Jack

Turkey

Shack

Murky

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:46 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devious Devil

quote:
Originally posted by airangel429
***NOTE**** the next line doens't rhyme with this line...but the 3rd line will rhyme with the 1st and then the 4th line will rhyme with the 2nd...and so on....every other line...kinda***

^I dont think that's gonna work too well. I say just make your's about a sentence long and make it rhyme, but have reason with the post above..and I just felt like doing C..hope yinz dont mind..

Another year is ahead of us, there will be woes and fears, laughter and tears and yet the time has come again for us to stand and unite so we can win the fight.
Before I can start my job, another danger is to fret. A warning from a fabric hat to humans, 'The Table Will Be Set'.
Continuing traditions, I suppose I must. But I've seen people's eyes, full of lust. You all be quiet now, let the Sorting begin!

^Ooo My! HOTNESS!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 06:41 AM
Devious Devil is currently offline Click here to Send Devious Devil a Private Message Find more posts by Devious Devil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chic_sxydiva

reading reading
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 09:03 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

THAT WAS GOOD! =)

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 07:29 AM
Luna150

Question. Could you please structure your poems? Because at the moment it just seems to be a normal poem with a few ryming words thrown in here and there. Im sorry if i sound rude or fussy i just kinda want to join in but i cant because i dont understand how u have structured ur poems. Plus pheonix said every does 1 line each so could it be summit like
One person writes:
Welcome to hogwarts school
Then another writes somthing like:
You'll soon find out its really cool

LuNa LoVeGoOd Is ThE bEsT

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 08:46 PM
Luna150 is currently offline Click here to Send Luna150 a Private Message Find more posts by Luna150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote